• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT Time -- #13 BC v. #5 WF: Wednesday - 2:30 pm - ESPN

It's hard to fathom the lack of effort. It's the ACCT and could be the last meaningful game they play together. Defense is all effort and it's not there for long periods of time.

Jake is giving us nothing on offense. Just let him set up and take a 3 if it's open, but feed Dallas and for the love of god ManMan fucking drive.

Too much pressure with the COY and POY, apparently. Maybe would've been better had that not happened.

They’re shooting 63% … pathetic start on both sides of the court. Been awhile that we needed two timeouts in first half.

How can a team on the brink of pissing their entire season away play like this? I just don't get it. Cuse comes out and curb stomps a much better team by 30 and we're losing by 9 to a team we already beat by 30. There's no other answer other than some sort curse like the Monstars stole our postseason talent decades ago and won't give it back.

What’s killing me is that BC is respecting Walton at the top of the key and it’s opening up nothing in the offense. We’ve been relying on him making that 3 but it’s not there but our guys aren’t making something else happen.

Jake forcing too much, making poor decisions. Too many gimme buckets missed. D getting roasted on give and goes. All correctable.

How can a team on the brink of pissing their entire season away play like this? I just don't get it. Cuse comes out and curb stomps a much better team by 30 and we're losing by 9 to a team we already beat by 30. There's no other answer other than some sort curse like the Monstars stole our postseason talent decades ago and won't give it back.

The answer is we can't handle the pressure and BC and Syracuse don't have shit to lose.

How does Williams disappear for such long period of times. Just mind boggling. He is ACC POY and we need him to go Randolph and demand the ball......

Back