• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Consolidated Bracketology Thread 3/12/23 updates

URich leading VCU at least-good news as long as URich doesn't end up stealing a bid somehow/

Imagine being Virginia Tech and actually turning it on down the road in the season.

FFS, Carolina down by 20. VT is probably going to win the whole damn thing if the refs let them. Could the last two days be any worse for us?

Mike young COY if voted on after tourney….can’t believe how tough this team is. I’m starting to realize that the NIT was always our ceiling this year and believe that was our coaching staff goal w a schedule to get us there. We all probably would have been fine w that when the season started.

Now OK is leading Texas Tech. Since Wednesday, this is more non-Wake college basketball that I have watched the rest of the seaspn combined, and it is mostly torture.

Speaking of Kenpom, I wish he kept his ranking of how consistent teams' performances were game to game.

I have a hunch UNC would rank DFL in the country

Mike young COY if voted on after tourney….can’t believe how tough this team is. I’m starting to realize that the NIT was always our ceiling this year and believe that was our coaching staff goal w a schedule to get us there. We all probably would have been fine w that when the season started.

Hopefully we'll have a more polished roster like VT has come next season. That we outperformed them in the regular season in spite of their deserved preseason hype is certainly encouraging

FFS, Carolina down by 20. VT is probably going to win the whole damn thing if the refs let them. Could the last two days be any worse for us?

I hope you aren't blaming officiating for VT's takedown of UNC. If so, you aren't watching the same game everyone else is. Btw, you should be watching the B12 game anyway.

Part of me can't get past our head-to-head advantage against VT-like if they take VT, don't they have to at least think long and hard about us? Probably just #feelings.

Can any team still move to a better Quad to give us a higher quality win (or less bad loss)?

I hope you aren't blaming officiating for VT's takedown of UNC. If so, you aren't watching the same game everyone else is.

Read it again. She's saying if the refs don't give UNC a comeback to set up a Duke-UNC rematch tomorrow.

Glad we don’t have dook/unc. We are not in anyway. Seeing the fraud holes get run is the only thing we can take out of this week.

About 13 games ago vt had no chance for the ncaa. They’ve won 11 of 13. We just needed 1.

Dook plays 3 teams wearing orange.

Back