• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Delonte West

awakegirl

Reaction score
Tried out for the Big 3 today and looking pretty good. I realize bringing up the last time we made it anywhere in the tournament (barely) is painful, but that St. Joe’s team was legit and they were veteran players. It’s always made me sad to think of what West’s life has become. Hoping things gave turned around for the better and this is a sign that he has gotten and continued to get the help he needs.

https://syndication.bleacherreport...in-big3-tryouts-ahead-of-2022-season.amp.html

Who was that chubby PG they had that killed us? Jameer Nelson? The Khalid El-Amin wannabe...

Who was that chubby PG they had that killed us? Jameer Nelson? The Khalid El-Amin wannabe...

Yep. He had a nice long NBA career and made an All-Star game. His son Jameer Nelson, Jr. plays for Delaware who won the CAA Championship.

Jameer did have a decent 13 year NBA career.

I just spent way too long googling pictures of Jameer in college to see if I forgot that he was chubby. Still not convinced.

Back