• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Professional Deacon Golf

I saw the Go Deacs! out of the back pocket as well....was hard to miss in a few TV shots. I assumed it was on his yardage book cover?

Nice honor for Billy Andrade.

The Payne Stewart Award is presented annually by the PGA TOUR to a professional golfer who best exemplifies Stewart's steadfast values of character, charity and sportsmanship.

Cam Young is -6 through the 11th at The Open.

Last edited:
64 for R1 - very nice start for Cam

crazy enough, it really could have been a few shots better. Three putt par from 30 feet and missed a makeable birdie on the way in. Just excellent golf from Cam. Hope he can keep it up

crazy enough, it really could have been a few shots better. Three putt par from 30 feet and missed a makeable birdie on the way in. Just excellent golf from Cam. Hope he can keep it up

I watched briefly for basically just those two holes so I take full responsibility for those missed opportunities. The three putt had to have been disappointing given how good his approach shot was. Lights out round though, hope he makes some real noise this week.

will be interesting to see if cam or zalatoris gets a major first

Cam better win this one, because Zally may win the masters by 7.

Is Cam Smith ever going to miss a putt???

We have such a lame fan base when it comes to golf which is by far our most successful sport. Cam Young in second going into the weekend, Z shoots 67 today which puts him T24, Jennifer Kupcho and partner are 5 ahead in the LPGA team event and Emilia M is playing in the semis of the North South at Pinehurst tomorrow.

More effing posts slamming DR than there is on golf…seriously do any of you care?

Looks like it’s going to be an action packed day with all these guys going low. Cam Young has played tremendously this week for his first British Open start. Is he sponsored by MLB? Looks like their logo on his sleeve.

Definitely looks like an exciting moving day.
Yes, that is the MLB logo. I think I read he gets paid something, plus free admission to any MLB game. Not a bad deal!

Back