• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Professional Deacon Golf

Watching Young on 16 was brutal. But it’s shaping up to be a fun Sunday if Rory and Hovland play like they did today (and who knows, hopefully Cam can make a run at it - the Cam without a mullet, that is).

Emilia wins the North South Am…upcoming season for the women could be very special as they are loaded compared to anyone not named Stanford

Damn proud of Emilia, Jennifer, Will and Cam. Come on, Cam!!!

There’s been a Wake guy right at the top of each major this year right?

Young just eagled 17 to tie for the lead. But Smith took the lead on the next putt.

So proud of all of the Deacs this weekend. Great, tough playing!!

Mannn what a finish for Cam. Fucking Cam Smith was just unconscious with the putter. Great season for Young so far.

Great final rounds by Smith and Young today. Young barely missed a couple of birdie putts, same as Rory, or there might have been a different result. That 4-putt yesterday was a killer.

I would also like to say I’m so impressed with how Cam stayed aggressive and showed absolutely zero nerves in huge moments. Especially playing with a guy who was making birdie on every single hole the back 9.

There’s been a Wake guy right at the top of each major this year right?

Not quite so much at The Masters this year. Zalatoris finished seven back of Scheffler, tied for 6th.

Wake golfers were runners up in the other three though.

The Open has only the fifth highest purse in golf this year so Young wins $1,455,000.

Also, I know McIlroy is a big deal, but not interviewing a young golfer who was the runner-up is the type of thing that makes people constantly wonder if there are ever any great golfers to replace the more mature guys.

The Open has only the fifth highest purse in golf this year so Young wins $1,455,000.

Also, I know McIlroy is a big deal, but not interviewing a young golfer who was the runner-up is the type of thing that makes people constantly wonder if there are ever any great golfers to replace the more mature guys.

Going from 3rd to 2nd was an additional $522K on that eagle putt.

Back