• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Professional Deacon Golf

Going from 3rd to 2nd was an additional $522K on that eagle putt.

Actually it was an additional $261K as he and McIlroy would have split the second and third place money, assuming Young would have made birdie anyway.

Exactly. Will and Cam have it. And Jennifer, too. They play better when stakes are high. It’s been such a pleasure watching all the Wake golfers. They are killing it.

I’m so proud of all of them.

As far as money, not sure it was an issue for any….

Though disturbed about who the media is reporting are going to 54 golf…

Koepka is a douche, so wasn’t surprised. Dechsmbeau…. Yea… Dustin really disappointed me. Hate to think Xander is leaving…

Actually it was an additional $261K as he and McIlroy would have split the second and third place money, assuming Young would have made birdie anyway.

Did I say “Going from tied for second to second” or did I say “going from 3rd to 2nd”

Spectacular round by Young. And could have been even better. What a clutch finish.

Will Z lighting it up today. Cam lit it up on the back yesterday. Hope he keeps it going today.

Bruh is going to finish this one. He’s on and in hunting mode….

Bruh is going to finish this one. He’s on and in hunting mode….

Not hunting now. Going to need an incredible up and down to keep in this thing assuming straka doesn’t blow up 18.

Not hunting now. Going to need an incredible up and down to keep in this thing assuming straka doesn’t blow up 18.

Wow. Great 3rd shot and Straka with a poor drive. If he can knock in putt he has a chance for W and at worse a playoff.

I take my not hunting comment back. He hunted down that par. Now for mr. straka…….

Straka definitely thought he hit it in the water. Frustratingly lucky.

Back