• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NIT Thread - 2nd round games Sat and Sun

I only heard the 1st half. I heard the stats on the post-game show. 18 Turnovers and 10 missed FT's.

If that's accurate its cause for concern. I know we won, but don't know the score.

over our last two games, Dallas Walton is 9-10 from the FT line. ManMan is 7-9.

the rest of the team is 16-34.

Do ESPN+ games that are over show up on ESPN on demand shortly after game ends. In other words, can we watch this game for free tonight?

I’d suggest watching the first half then skipping to the last 25 seconds.

If Nicholas St could pull the upset, Wake could get a third home game (of course assuming they beat VCU).

If Nicholas St could pull the upset, Wake could get a third home game (of course assuming they beat VCU).

We are Texas A and Ms bracket. If Oregon wins and we beat VCU, we would get third home game. We can only face SMU in NY

Wake Vcu will be a Sunday night ESPN game

The ESPN app says Saturday TBD.

fa241cb6dd900349d6e9b56b2c12c8d5.jpg

From what I’m seeing on Twitter, the game is Saturday at 4:00 (back on ESPN+).

Except for Virginia and Northern Iowa, the NIT has been straight chalk.

Funny that Xavier plays Florida next. Battle of the interim coaches.

Two games in a row on ESPN+ is annoying.

I thought at some point the NIT games were always on the off days of the NCAA tournament. Either this changed or I’m just misremembering.

Why did Virginia get a home game? Just a scheduling thing with Mississippi State’s arena?

By the way, though no one cares, my votes for the board’s two most valuable posters, in terms of information consistently and accurately provided, go to uncaboref and Pilchard.

espn+ can f off right into the sun. I think I did that right.

espn+ can f off right into the sun. I think I did that right.

If you didn't, it's good enough for me. I will not do anything to facilitate watching this shit on the internet.

Listening to Stan and the Dinger will suffice. I wouldn't pay ESPN 69 cents for this.

If you didn't, it's good enough for me. I will not do anything to facilitate watching this shit on the internet.

Listening to Stan and the Dinger will suffice. I wouldn't pay ESPN 69 cents for this.

Agree!!! Listened to Stan last evening.

Back