• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NIT Thread - 2nd round games Sat and Sun

Sorry - I forgot that on ogboards.com the same clowns who believed "russian disinformation" are the super smart guys.

Thanks for the reminder!!! It won't happen again!!

Should I change this to the "Official NIT and Angus Beef" thread?

Sorry - I forgot that on ogboards.com the same clowns who believed "russian disinformation" are the super smart guys.

Thanks for the reminder!!! It won't happen again!!

Wake played a pretty good game yesterday, happy the boys didn’t lie down.

Tell you what Brad I will care about the hunter Biden laptop story when you care about the blatant in-your-face corruption that Trump and his kids engaged in on the regular

Geez, CL68. Don't engage.

Tell you what Brad I will care about the hunter Biden laptop story when you care about the blatant in-your-face corruption that Trump and his kids engaged in on the regular

LOL - That would have been a super sick burn if I voted for Trump in '16 or '20.

But good effort! Better luck next time!

Ben Howland out at Miss St. Remember him?

Yeah thought I was on that one. Oops

I don't support only NIT content on the Wake NIT thread, but I am very much opposed to anybody who introduces non NIT content to the Wake NIT thread.

In case we were wondering if anyone (i.e. anyone not directly involved) cared about the NIT, being on ESPN+ for a 2nd round game pretty much settles that discussion.

How is Mucius' ankle? Just rolled it?

Great job by Forbes to start with the full court press. If we are better than you are, we are going to press you. Dictate to you (should have done that to BC imo).

Also, some very nice finishes in the first half by Hildreth and Marsh --- so these NIT games DO matter (player development).

How is Mucius' ankle? Just rolled it?

Great job by Forbes to start with the full court press. If we are better than you are, we are going to press you. Dictate to you (should have done that to BC imo).

Also, some very nice finishes in the first half by Hildreth and Marsh --- so these NIT games DO matter (player development).

Zay came back into the game, so presumably not bad? Didn't get mentioned post-game. He was heated in the second-half when Towson was getting chippy. Basically took himself out of the game with his 5th foul.

Hildreth definitely has earned minutes for the rest of the season. He is averaging 13mpg the last 5, assume he continues with that. Nice to see Marsh on the floor, as well.

Can we press the pressers? VCU turns it over a ton. I am expecting that game to be choppy as hell. I wish we utilized that more this season against teams like Clemson. We have size and length. That corner trap we started to use was quite effective towards the end of the season.

VCU is a terrible match-up for Wake; we are really going to have to take care of the ball

Back