• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NIT Thread - 2nd round games Sat and Sun

For the first time in my life, I just printed out a NIT bracket.

Survive and advance!

VCU is a terrible match-up for Wake; we are really going to have to take care of the ball

Yep! And I feel like that's been the difference most of the season. When we value the basketball, it seems we won easily. When we had a lot of turnovers, we lost or struggled to win. #CaptainObvious, I know.

VCU is a terrible match-up for Wake; we are really going to have to take care of the ball

Shaka's gonna press the hell out of us with Skeen intercepting passes over the top.

Uh oh....VCU beat Syracuse this year...☹️

that is true, and VCU is good, but Georgetown also beat Syracuse this season, then beat Howard and proceeded to lose 21 in a row to close out the year.

For the first time in my life, I just printed out a NIT bracket.

Survive and advance!
Screenshot-2022-03-18-at-00-09-57-Dr-Rick-Cleanse-Progressive-Insurance-Commercial.png

Per pretty much all of the computer rankings wake and texas a&m were two of the three or four best teams in the NIT. Dumb they are in the same bracket.

Per pretty much all of the computer rankings wake and texas a&m were two of the three or four best teams in the NIT. Dumb they are in the same bracket.

It really is. Wake should have been a 1 seed and should be playing another game at home.

One thing that's damn clear after a week of NCAA tournament and NIT is that the RPI rankings were absolute garbage. Only one ACC team in the top 33, but six of the seven that got a post season bid have won at least one game and the only loser was the autobid tournament winner.

Unless somebody knows something I don't would imagine our game would be on Tuesday night, NIT games are on big ESPN on Tuesday (E2 on Wednesday) and it doesn't look like any other game will be a bigger draw than an ACC-SEC matchup

Either way, I’m sure Rutgers is available to replace A&M.

Dayton and SMU both down in the second half against 4-seeds Vandy and Wazzu.

I get why Dayton couldn't host a 1st round game, but the 1st 4 was Tuesday and Wednesday. Why couldn't they host today?

Was wondering the same, apparently high school title games in Ohio

Don't get it unless there's some other type of conflict. Oh well, enjoy the garbage ratings for the other games ESPN!

Back