• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NIT Thread - 2nd round games Sat and Sun

Lady Chair for the NIT.
Not that there’s anything wrong with it but how much more can we take……

Is this serious? I get that tonight sucked, but I’m more embarrassed by some of our fans than the team.

Towson went 25-8. Lost @ Pitt 63-59. Lost @ OH State 85-74.

Blue hairs are all over this stuff. They get more games at the Joel and less crowds standing in front of them.

Win baby!!!!

We better not be on ESPN+. Since we’re at home could we be on ACCN?

Figure A&M was last one seed, making Wake the top 2 seed. Richmond prevented us from getting the 1. Is Towson on Tuesday or Wednesday?

I'm expecting Tuesday bc there are a lot more Tuesday TV slots advertised for NIT games on ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNU than Wednesday on the Directv Guide, but I have no inside sauces.

Edited to add: I'm wrong, Towson website says 7pm on Wednesday. I think it will be on ESPN+

Last edited:
Yeah, Princeton probably would have been an easier opponent. Towson more regional for VCU too -- a little weird

When is the game they cut it off after announcing only the first 8 games

ESPN.com is starting to show times. Missouri State @ OK is Tuesday at 7.

Please don’t be Wednesday since it looks like the openings are ESPN+.

Lady Chair for the NIT.
Not that there’s anything wrong with it but how much more can we take……

Some people aren’t happy that we have a female president and female deans of law school and business school. I’m NOT one of them. I know nothing about the biz school dean, but our female interim dean of the law school was excellent, I haven’t heard anything negative about the current school dean, the immediate past male dean of the law school sucked, and the university’s female president seems to be doing very well.

Official Postseason National Invitational Tournament Thread (9 pm on ESPNU)

Lighten up…..it’s a joke.
I’ve had a bad week.

People like you and their "jokes" have been giving Judy Rose hell her whole career. Run of the mill men chairs haven't had to face that mockery. Give Judy Rose some respect for carving out a long career for herself despite getting crap from people like you.

Last edited:
It’s not on ESPN yet but per the Wake Forest app we play Wednesday at 7 on ESPN+.

Back