• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NIT Thread - 2nd round games Sat and Sun

People like you and their "jokes" have been Judy Rose hell her whole career. Run of the mill men chairs haven't had to face that mockery. Give Judy Rose some respect for carving out a long career for herself despite getting crap from people like you.
Geez. He kind of apologized.

It’s not on ESPN yet but per the Wake Forest app we play Wednesday at 7 on ESPN+.

Ouch. After all those complaints about Ballys, we get a game even a VPN won't allow us to see.

it might not be havoc, but vcu still forces a lot of turnovers - 9th in NCAA

just looking ahead which is dumb to do

Will the Joel just open doors and allow anyone in for the game? Can’t imagine anyone paying to see this shit show….

Probably a good idea especially with the game on ESPN+.

Will the Joel just open doors and allow anyone in for the game? Can’t imagine anyone paying to see this shit show….

I'm eating dinner with the team at Ryan's before the game. We'll get there when we get there. Play some tunes until we do.

The team was well prepared and excited to play the ACC tournament…I’m sure they will be up for this. Maybe we can hit 25 TOs! WF should give away tickets to this as a way to apologize for the shit they laid at the ACC tournament. On second thought, screw it…this team didn’t care enough to take care of BC…on to spring football

I can’t remember 1 game I couldn’t attend or watch in football or bball since the Ole Miss game in ‘06. I don’t miss football or bball games. I guess I may have to go in person…

People like you and their "jokes" have been giving Judy Rose hell her whole career. Run of the mill men chairs haven't had to face that mockery. Give Judy Rose some respect for carving out a long career for herself despite getting crap from people like you.

Judy Rose was hated by UNCC fans and alumns on her way out. Justifiably. Took
moving heaven and earth for her to finally leave.

Why can’t this be on ACCN? It’s at an ACC home arena.

“People like me” Ph; geez.
I thought we left that horse in the barn.

I can’t remember 1 game I couldn’t attend or watch in football or bball since the Ole Miss game in ‘06. I don’t miss football or bball games. I guess I may have to go in person…

Listen to Stan and Dinger on the app.

I’m going to enjoy being in Disney with my kids on Wednesday. In normal circumstances, I’d move heaven and Earth to see this game, but that’s a lot of effort for this. That said, I’d love to see these kids make a run and get us excited.

Tickets are already on sale, $15 each for reserved lower level.

Back