• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NIT Thread - 2nd round games Sat and Sun

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Well here we go.

Makes sense to play in the not interested tourney with a young team but with all the seniors we depend on they might want to use their time in other ways. Now if 2-3 of them are planning on coming back they may want to make a point and win it to build mo for next year. We’ll see…….

I'm going to keep making thatguy2016's joke for him.

We're a team of des-NIT-y!

Tell me it wouldn't be funny in a gallows humor sort of way for our IG account to put out a video but this time it says "Desnity," and we're at Burger King, and donaldross is giving the talk.

I put the good bourbon back on the shelf. Maybe next year. Guess I'll drink a Bubly and go to bed after our riveting NIT selection show.

There's an NIT Selection Show? :dumb:

Thought it was just announced by the school at 9:00.

I put the good bourbon back on the shelf. Maybe next year. Guess I'll drink a Bubly and go to bed after our riveting NIT selection show.
Watch us get a tough draw and drop the first game at home.

Feeling pretty dejected right now, even though I knew this was coming.

This tournament is a total waste of time. No reason why Wake should participate in this.

This tournament is a total waste of time. No reason why Wake should participate in this.

I know wake won’t decline the j citation, and I understand why, but I kind of wish they would and just release a statement saying “we should’ve been in the ncaa tournament. Thanks.”

We should politely decline. We do not deserve ANY postseason play. We blew that opportunity. I am ashamed of this team.

At least ESPN has better cameras than CBS. Reaching for straws here.

How do we have a fan base that both doesn’t believe we deserve to be playing any postseason ball, and doesn’t believe we should’ve gotten left out of the NCAA’s?

Back