• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NIT Thread - 2nd round games Sat and Sun

I realize the Harlem Globetrotters are in Charlottesville on Wednesday night. But Saint Bonaventure has to fly home from Oklahoma, then to Charlottesville to play by Tuesday? Or assume they just fly directly to Charlottesville?

We got pretty shitted with our draw in the NIT having to play one of the best unseeded teams in round one and then having to travel to arguably the other best power ranking team in the qfs

We got pretty shitted with our draw in the NIT having to play one of the best unseeded teams in round one and then having to travel to arguably the other best power ranking team in the qfs

wasn't wake seeded at the last #2... which would result in exactly that draw?

wasn't wake seeded at the last #2... which would result in exactly that draw?

I thought Wake was the first #2 seed. When the last 4 out was revealed, A&M was the 4th team listed. Dayton was the overall #1 seed in the NIT and had to play on the road the whole tournament.

Watching the St. Bonaventure/UVA game and the St. Bonnie’s coaches are dressed like starfleet officers.

Late DS9/First Contact era uniforms in case you are wondering.

Tonight's game is the most difficult left in the NIT... If we can get by A&M tonight, there is no reason we couldn't beat BYU/Wazzu then Xavier/St.Bonny on a neutral floor.

There have been some really good games in this tourney. It's a shame that pretty much nobody cares, but I get it.

We will do well if we can avoid the following: turnovers, poor shooting at the charity stripe, falling too much in love with the trey. Absent those factors and we are headed to MSG.

We will do well if we can avoid the following: turnovers, poor shooting at the charity stripe, falling too much in love with the trey. Absent those factors and we are headed to MSG.

We have proven (Florida State) that we can survive turnovers so it's the last two that will make or break us tonight and in NYC.

Back