• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 6: Answers due Friday at 12

David
Marseille

And I feel like Mariah Carey ain't write shit

Love ____ stumped the hell out of me. I went with you, which will probably be a one pointer

Well, I'm a misinformed idiot.

Carey has been noted for co-writing and producing all of her original material. Of her nineteen Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles in the United States – the most among soloists – she has written eighteen of them.

I had to look at Wikipedia to confirm that she was a songwriter, but given that, thought her enduring popularity would win out.

1. How many drinks do you have in a week?
10 - 30
5 - 14
0, 4, 7, 20 - 1

2. A man’s name that starts with “D”
David/Dave - 41
Daniel/Dan - 4
Donald/Don - 2
Doug - 1

3. A French city (not Paris)
Marseille - 32
Nice - 10
Lyon - 2
Bordeaux, Cannes, Normandy, Versailles - 1

Well, I'm a misinformed idiot.

Carey has been noted for co-writing and producing all of her original material. Of her nineteen Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles in the United States – the most among soloists – she has written eighteen of them.

Feel like this is not very well known about her so the Sheep answer should be someone who is well known to be a singer-songwriter.

My gut reaction, which is of course of questionable value, is that if you have to go to wikipedia on a question of intepretation, that's not going to be a great sheep answer

Venice (almost went Naples just because of that persistent Air b&b ad)
Sausage
Peanut Butter Cups

4. An Italian city (not Rome)
Milan - 24
Venice - 19
Florence - 5

5. A pizza topping (not pepperoni)
Sausage - 24
Cheese - 18
Mushrooms - 6

6. The best candy bar
Snickers - 39
Twix - 4
Hershey bar - 3
Milky Way, Reece's - 1

lol if Reese's Peanut Butter CUPS wins

It's the best candy but it's not a candy bar. Hasn't stopped the sheeple before though.

wait, did peanut butter cup not make the cut?

also milan sucks. it's the Atlanta of Italy.

Damn, I put Cheese (or Sausage if cheese is not a topping) in my answer. Otherwise perfect.

Back