• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 6: Answers due Friday at 12

I have been casually looking around and no pizza menus list cheese as a topping. Nor do they list sauce. Now, they might list sauces separately, if they have different ones. Same with cheese. But the toppings list never has either on it. So fuck off you numpties.

I have been casually looking around and no pizza menus list cheese as a topping. Nor do they list sauce. Now, they might list sauces separately, if they have different ones. Same with cheese. But the toppings list never has either on it. So fuck off you numpties.

Apparently your "casual looking around" didn't reach Domino's. Under section 4, Toppings in their build your own pizza menu I found:

Shredded Provolone Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Shredded Parmesan Asiago Cheese
Feta Cheese

And these toppings are in addition to the section 2 cheese options: normal, light, heavy, none.

ETA: The Toppings section list also includes "Spicy Buffalo Sauce."

Last edited:
Cheese Pizza denotes cheese as the main topping - no one says Plain Pizza or just Pizza for a pizza with sauce and cheese and no additional toppings.

Apparently your "casual looking around" didn't reach Domino's. Under section 4, Toppings in their build your own pizza menu I found:

Shredded Provolone Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Shredded Parmesan Asiago Cheese
Feta Cheese

And these toppings are in addition to the section 2 cheese options: normal, light, heavy, none.

ETA: The Toppings section list also includes "Spicy Buffalo Sauce."

The joke is on you. Domino's isn't pizza

Cheese Pizza denotes cheese as the main topping - no one says Plain Pizza or just Pizza for a pizza with sauce and cheese and no additional toppings.

That's exactly how it's ordered in Scranton, PA, aka the pizza capital of the universe.

Plain or occasionally someone will call it a "tray"

So if you ordered a plain pizza, how do you think it would come? Just dough? It's not pizza without the cheese or the tomato sauce.

In NY (ranking just below Scranton), they order "a pie", not a cheese pie. The cheese is implied.

No one asked for pie toppings or delicacies of the Metro Scranton Wilkes-Barre Area.

Back