• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 6: Answers due Friday at 12

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
1. How many drinks do you have in a week?
2. A man’s name that starts with “D”
3. A French city (not Paris)
4. An Italian city (not Rome)
5. A pizza topping (not pepperoni)
6. The best candy bar
7. The age a girl gets her period
8. A company that makes water bottles
9. Who would win in a head to head battle: Gandalf or Yoda?
10. AA battery brand
11. A 90s female singer-songwriter
12. Love _______

Please PM me your answers. Don’t discuss answers here or anywhere else until thread is open. All are welcome to play.

good questions although you forgot to ask which maryland poster is the most feeble minded

Who plays sheep on the 2nd day of the NCAA tourney? Did Danny Manning damage you guys that bad?

every time i think you can't be more thick headed, one of you posts shit like "who can possibly concentrate on a game of sheep while the NCAA tournament is being played?"

every time i think you can't be more thick headed, one of you posts shit like "who can possibly concentrate on a game of sheep while the NCAA tournament is being played?"

I'm sorry. I didn't realize how damaged you were. I remember the days of Tim Duncan and Randolph Childress. I thought Forbes may have returned the interest.

If we can play Sheep during the war in Ukraine, we can play Sheep during the NCAA tournament

I need a little help on these.

Diggler, how old were you when you got your first period and did you drink organic milk ?

TOWNIE PLEASE STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD BETWEEN THIS AND THE TOURNAMENT MY TINY BRAIN IS GOING TO CATCH ON FIRE I CAN ONLY DO ONE THING AT A TIME

Diggler channeling his inner RSF was not on my 2022 bingo card, but I'm all for it

if i start irrationally berating creamy my transformation will be complete

I thought I had submitted this week, then looked at the questions and realized I hadn't. Then went to my sent messages and realized I actually had. I think thats a good thing.

Back