• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BzzzOUT - Nine Years ago

Ahhhh I remember Ronny boy banning call ins to protect his little buddy. Didn't want the mean fans hurting his feelings.

Bzdelek rubbing Cavanaugh on the back and telling him "you're just as good as Ryan Kelly" was one of my favorite, under appreciated, awkward bzz moments.

We had a coach who literally blamed a day of the week for a loss. That's some next level shit.

Ahhhh I remember Ronny boy banning call ins to protect his little buddy. Didn't want the mean fans hurting his feelings.

I remember being one of probably 10 people listening to that very show. It was the guy from Mocksville calling who sounded about 3 sheets to the wind. It was the infamous ".... you have a good night ... buddy!!!" response from Bz.

Hilarious.

Holy shit that local TV interview went off the fucking rails

Margaret Johnson bringing the heat. I wish someone had the audio of Wellman post game pressers.. So bad

There were a lot of naysayers regarding that billboard. Many who thought it was embarrassing and shameful. I was not one of them.

There were a lot of naysayers regarding that billboard. Many who thought it was embarrassing and shameful. I was not one of them.
Anybody who claimed that billboard was embarrassing and shameful was not watching the basketball program during that time. Pearl clutching and desire to keep skeletons in the closet instead of exorcising demons.

I remember being one of probably 10 people listening to that very show. It was the guy from Mocksville calling who sounded about 3 sheets to the wind. It was the infamous ".... you have a good night ... buddy!!!" response from Bz.

Hilarious.

The bravery of Team #BzzzOUT was really something to behold. Especially when the grannies wore the #BzzzOUT shirts.

No pics of the epic #BzzzOUT protest at the Joel during the FSU game???

Winter came.

Only to be followed by a second winter.

Back