• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BzzzOUT - Nine Years ago

Looking back on that, it was a terrible idea to ever let coaches take live calls on their shows. Just asking for trouble. Much better ( from the coaches perspective) to use Twitter or emails like they do now

Looking back on that, it was a terrible idea to ever let coaches take live calls on their shows. Just asking for trouble. Much better ( from the coaches perspective) to use Twitter or emails like they do now

It's only a terrible idea when the AD is inept enough to retain a shitty coach and employ a shitty call screener, both of which unfortunately were the case in the lost decade. Zero doubt that Clawson and Forbes could spar with any asshole who called into the show these days.

My favorite was the fireside chat Ron Wellman had with stan and Dinger after some blowout year one where he talked about the science of putting on one socks for a basketball team.

bzzdick couldn't even speak English- "sophomooore" was his least favorite player class.

Wellman saying “oh heavens yes!” about whether he was pleased with [Redacted]’s progress was the low point to me. Confirmed that we were keeping him for many more years.

I'm awake, but in another state. I'm also glad you live on the sixth floor.

I still miss Winston, and will always be happy for any news you may deem worthy of reporting.

Edit to add: Fuck Wellman.

Last edited:
My favorite was the one with Ron and name redacted announcement and redacted had that goat fucking pic in his jacket pocket. Anybody got that one

I saw a recent reddit post inquiring "Who is your school's Bruno?" (Encanto/We don't talk about Bruno)

We have a literal [name redacted]!

And who could forget moonz spamming these images during his unending battle with the dwarf brigade:

s120308_03coachlean-16_9.jpg

c4d1125e319fe26742005ee698074915_400x400.png

I think you need the full "fuck me" gif:

Back