• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

What’s more interesting is that we have had our best offenses pretty much ever since 2017 (at least from a yardage and ppg perspective), yet we have not had a single skill position player drafted during that time.

What’s more interesting is that we have had our best offenses pretty much ever since 2017 (at least from a yardage and ppg perspective), yet we have not had a single skill position player drafted during that time.

Wake's offense is more effective than the sum of its (mostly 3 star) parts would be. Hence, the players don't get drafted because scouts attribute team success to synergy and not great individual talent.

We will see next year when Sam, A.T. and Donavon hit the draft.

KWIII says hi

NFL Year 2022. Draft complete. UFA signing at a frantic pace.

KWIII says hi

Yep. Also the first QB of that run and several WRs have made it on NFL rosters. And that posters ignores that NFL caliber OL have been key to the success of this offense. This makes three straight seasons with an OL draft pick and Gilliam is also in the league.

Last edited:
Strange reading an article about how this was the draft of WR's and Roberson still couldn't get picked.

Why is that strange? That's one reason why he couldn't get picked. Sucks he's going to the Cowboys to be one of four rookie WR on Day 1.

Why is that strange? That's one reason why he couldn't get picked. Sucks he's going to the Cowboys to be one of four rookie WR on Day 1.

I mean I kind of get you, but Cowboys lost a number of WRs in offseason. They only drafted 1 WR. So Roberson is fighting to other non drafted guys for not only a roster sport but possible playing time

Nick Sciba hasn’t signed anywhere yet? I know there are some valid questions about his ability to kick from 50 yards and out but I have a hard time believing the most accurate kicker in NCAA history won’t get a shot somewhere.

Nick Sciba hasn’t signed anywhere yet? I know there are some valid questions about his ability to kick from 50 yards and out but I have a hard time believing the most accurate kicker in NCAA history won’t get a shot somewhere.

If he's lucky, it's more than one team and his agent is working for the best deal.

If you compare Sciba to the field goal kickers presently in the NFL, his accuracy numbers are comparable to the majority. His distance is lacking. Good field goal kickers can have extended NFL careers. He is competing against an elite pool of players who have maintained or improved over time and are capable of greater distance. Tough nut to crack, but his accuracy should get him an opportunity at some point in time.

Back