• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

Eagles cut Fletcher Cox. June 1 designation to spread the cap hit. They supposedly want to bring him back on a different deal. I have no idea why they didn't renegotiate his deal.

Davante Adams to the Raiders for a 1st and maybe more, to be highest paid WR in the league. Lol QAaron.

From what I read, Adams wanted out of GB anyway, so they had no choice. GB offered him more money than LV but he turned them down. Rodgers likely knew this before he signed.

Ojabo's draft status now in doubt. Looks like he significantly hurt a foot on his pro day at UM. Feel bad for the guy.

I can't believe how long this Watson thing is playing out. He goes to NO, and they're likely the favorite in the NFC. He goes to Atl, and they're Hou level atrocious for the next year or 2. Home must really be a strong draw to him because I'd say screw home and gimme some gumbo.

Ojabo's draft status now in doubt. Looks like he significantly hurt a foot on his pro day at UM. Feel bad for the guy.

I can't believe how long this Watson thing is playing out. He goes to NO, and they're likely the favorite in the NFC. He goes to Atl, and they're Hou level atrocious for the next year or 2. Home must really be a strong draw to him because I'd say screw home and gimme some gumbo.

Umm, no.

I assume he meant to add South.

Holy shit why wouldn’t he go there, they gave him 230 million guaranteed, only the browns would give someone with his issues that kind of guarantee

This sucks. Now the AFCW and AFCN will be insanely better than the other 6 divisions. And the NFC will have a somewhat depleted LAR, TB and GB and not a whole lot else.

Three first round picks, some others and 230 million guaranteed, I mean what could go wrong.

Cleveland?

The QB disparity between AFC and NFC is just laughable at this point.

put all the great QBs in the NFL in one conference and only one of them can play in the Super Bowl

Back