• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

You have to toss out last year. Stafford was on a loaded team in 2021. Ryan and Stafford had very similar stats the last 5 years on pretty much equally bad teams. I think Ryan and Stafford have the most game winning drives in the NFL since Stafford came into the league as well. This is a terrific move by Indy and Ryan probably means about 3 more wins next season for them.

Man why would the Chiefs let him walk? Crazy

He wants to be the highest paid WR in history. Does Mahomes need to have Hill to be successful?

Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins for 5 picks:

2022 1st
2022 2nd
2022 4th
2023 4th
2023 6th

Pretty reasonable trade.

Chiefs made the smart move, I think. That is a lot of draft capital in return. Gotta think long term.

That's a real interesting trade, on both sides. Not sure how KC replaces Hill (he has a really specific skill set) and not sure that having Hill makes the Dolphins anything other than "meh" as long as Tua is QB.

Hill also getting a 4-year, $120M extension with $72M guaranteed.

Between this and the Adams deal, the WR market has quickly been reset. Wonder how much that wild Christian Kirk/Jags deal had to do with it.

Al Michaels and Kirk Herbstreit are calling Amazon Prime's TNF next season.

Mecole Hardman had 59 catches last year and that number is only going to go up. He's just as fast as Hill.

The Chiefs also added JuJu Smith-Shuster this offseason. Mahomes is going to be just fine.

I think that first is the one they got from the 49ers from last year's draft trade.

It is, but they'd traded their own 2022 1st-rounder to move back up to pick Waddle, so they're without a first-rounder this year and will have two next year (49ers' and their own).

sure, but most teams (except the Lions) don't essentially grab 2 WRs in the first in consecutive years.

I'm not saying I would have done the trade, but I think they envision Waddle remaining frequently in the slot and running a lot of underneath patterns while Hill takes over the Will Fuller role (which Fuller never actually played last year, thanks to injury) of taking the top off the defense.

Mecole Hardman had 59 catches last year and that number is only going to go up. He's just as fast as Hill.

The Chiefs also added JuJu Smith-Shuster this offseason. Mahomes is going to be just fine.

tag: let biff announce UGA stats

You have to toss out last year. Stafford was on a loaded team in 2021. Ryan and Stafford had very similar stats the last 5 years on pretty much equally bad teams. I think Ryan and Stafford have the most game winning drives in the NFL since Stafford came into the league as well. This is a terrific move by Indy and Ryan probably means about 3 more wins next season for them.

I actually do not have to toss out last year. Larger sample sizes are better than small ones. Feel free to post your five favorite sites that have Ryan ranked ahead of Stafford.

I have no doubt Ryan will do fine behind one of the NFL's better offensive lines handing off to Taylor and throwing to MPJ, all in the weakest division in football. Even in that division, I'll take the under on 12 wins for the Colts next year.

Back