• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

I actually do not have to toss out last year. Larger sample sizes are better than small ones. Feel free to post your five favorite sites that have Ryan ranked ahead of Stafford.

I have no doubt Ryan will do fine behind one of the NFL's better offensive lines handing off to Taylor and throwing to MPJ, all in the weakest division in football. Even in that division, I'll take the under on 12 wins for the Colts next year.

giphy.gif

Every time the dolphins make a move like this it ends in disaster. Culpepper over Brees and Suh come to mind. Just a matter of how it blows up

Detroit Lions to be featured on Hard Knocks this season. Dan Campbell will be entertaining.

I don't know why, but this photo they do every year always cracks me up. McDaniel with the wifebeater. Rhule is such a goof.

FO8rSevXwAM1FIl

lol

i agree - i dunno why but that annual pic of the head coaches always cracks me up too

Who is to the right of Rhule? I thought it was McDermott but he is further down wearing a blazer.

Nathaniel Hackett, Broncos coach

Belichick, McCarthy, Arians, and Campbell MIA

Kingsbury and Rhule are the two most hilarious.

Rhule looks like he has been training with Norm from Cheers and Kevin from the Office.

You knew that Kingsbury and McVay would be donning shades.

Last edited:
The caption of that picture should be, "Is this really the best we can do?"

Kingsbury and Rhule are the two most hilarious.

Rhule looks like he has been training with Norm from Cheers and Kevin from the Office.

You knew that Kingsbury and McVay would be donning shades.

Rivera probably just wearing his indoor/outdoor glasses.

Riverboat Ron definitely has transition lenses

I think they should all be required to have an annual televised game of flag football, NFC vs AFC. Or with two captains who pick a la Lebron and KD. Or tackle!

Mike Vrabel would have to be the top pick for that game. He’s my Leonard Hamilton in a coaches cage match.

Sounds like the OT rule is changing for playoffs only that will allow both teams to possess the ball.

Andy Dalton to the Saints. World's most annoying player to focus on TE this year.

Back