• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

A recent former Ravens LB died today as well.

Jaylen Ferguson, who was on the Ravens active roster died at age 26. No cause given.

RIP.

There was a tweet that was shared on a thread of a Ravens fan site that it was an OD, likely fentanyl, based on what was found around him in an initial police report. He had 3 kids under 5. You have to feel awful for his family. Last year was the 1st time the US had > 100K OD deaths, and it has hit every segment of our society. When you buy something off the street these days, you just don't know how much fentanyl you're getting. Around here, I've heard from many parents of teens how scared they are on behalf of their kids.

As for the Goose, he was a good run stuffer and a great personality from that 1st SB team. Reminded me a bit of Art Donovan in that way - they were both loud, brash and funny nose tackles. A very sad day for Ravens fans.

Oh man, there are the gems in that link. It's been a good 24 hours for social media between this and the Canes reporter and Canes player cheating on each other's fiance/spouse.

Bills and RaIders officially begin summer camp today. Other teams will start camp soon. It will be interesting to see which players choose to sit ou the camps and absorb the fines. These camps are mandatory.

Bills and RaIders officially begin summer camp today. Other teams will start camp soon. It will be interesting to see which players choose to sit ou the camps and absorb the fines. These camps are mandatory.

one time of year you'd rather be practicing in Buffalo than LV

though I'm sure LV has indoor training facilities that cost more than some stadiums

Kyler Murray is a child and the Cardinals are never going to win anything.

Last edited:
Definitely feels like an extremely bad sign if you have to force a guy that you’re paying $230MM to study film for 4 hours a week.

yeah, I mean I just read this article on ESPN and it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. And now that it's public of course he's going to be pissed that someone leaked it.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...ontract-mandates-four-hours-weekly-film-study

who's the last QB that's had so much bad shit leaked about him both before and after signing a monumental contract?

Is this a serious question?

deshaun-watson.jpg

Definitely feels like an extremely bad sign if you have to force a guy that you’re paying $230MM to study film for 4 hours a week.

This why I was a Cam Newton fan . Although he was physically gifted, he really embraced the mental side of the game. You'd think that would be automatic for QB's, but it is not. When the players were locked out days after the draft, Cam got the Panthers playbook and learned it/drilled it in an academy in Florida. He hit the ground running that year. "That's my quarterback." It's a shame what happened to his shoulder, and I hope he can make a Kurt Warner-esque comeback.

A ton of bad press for both sides just to get someone to spend 35 minutes a day to watch game film. That says alot about the situation.

Dude should just go back to playing in the outfield. He gets twenty seconds between each pitch to figure out where to throw the ball if it's hit to him. The playbook is the same as Little League.

then again, the A's entire payroll is roughly equal to his annual salary in the NFL

Reminds me of Gronk's answer to a reporter a while back when asked about watching tape. He said he would watch as little as possible and would just ask Tom what he saw and what he should do. I guess you can do that as a TE, but you can't get away with it as a QB. And 4 hours/week is nothing. I'd bet most are watching double digit hours. This explains a lot about the strange off field issues he's had and the late season cratering the last 2 years. I don't see this ending well.

Back