• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

There's a chance. But not a high percentage one.

Really need Roberson to get drafted. We've had so much talent at receiver, but need a few guys drafted to help us reel in some big time recruits at the position.

The Bengals have drafted five players so far and three of them are safeties. Looking like they’re planning for life after Bates III after this year.

So far there have been 6 QBs and 4 K/Ps taken.

“Life long Giants fan and Make-a-Wish kid”

The first is more terminal than the second. Kid has a good voice for broadcasting.

The kid has been on the NFLN panel for the last 5 minutes or so. He’s quite good as an analysts and an anchor.

NFL Year 2022. Draft Day 3. Wheeling and Dealing to Continue!!

Ja’Sir Taylor just went to the Chargers 214th.

McShay with nothing but positive things to say about him. I didn’t realize he broke the Wake record for most games played.

Last edited:
Good for Ja’Sir. Had to play before he was ready. Worked his butt off and kept getting better. Hope he does well with the Chargers.

The Cowboys drafted a WR in the third and have 3 other WR UDFAs.

Saw that Luiji is getting something like $227k guaranteed which is more that some late draftees

Why’d JaQuarii leave?

It doesn’t seem like he was ever projected to get drafted?

Why’d JaQuarii leave?

It doesn’t seem like he was ever projected to get drafted?

There’s a rule for WF receivers where if you have eligibility and you’re the leading receiver you have to leave (Dortch, Surratt, now Jaquarii). Realistically though he’s gonna be 24 and did all he could do here, plus we are loaded at receiver.

Fair, it’s just getting kind of weird that every breakout receiver leaves.

Thank the lord AT stayed!

I mean Roberson had 926 yards for 8 TDs in 9 games for 2020 and 1,078 yards for 8 TDs in 13 games for 2021 so I wouldn’t exactly say his breakout year was last season.

Back