• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

Are they even going to have the Manningcast next year after shelling out for Buck and Aikman?

ESPN extended the Mannings through the 2024 season back in February.

In non-NFL, Manningcast news, Buck and Michael Collins are doing the first golf "Manningcast" next week at the PGA Championship.

So in an attempt to mimic the success of two retired successful QBs who are brothers and have limited broadcasting experience causally talking about a football game, ESPN is choosing a veteran play-by-play commentator and a former caddie turned golf analyst.

Typical ESPN/Disney. They have something that works and don't understand why it works.

Pats going 11-6

Down year for the Steelers, Dolphins and Browns.

Cowboys home schedule is very bad. I was hoping for something good, but with Bucs here the same weekend as the Vandy game, I probably wont go to that. Nothing else is really exciting.

Just as Tom Brady’s news of a $375 million broadcasting contract breaks, Drew Brees is out at NBC.

Pats going 11-6

Down year for the Steelers, Dolphins and Browns.

Cowboys home schedule is very bad. I was hoping for something good, but with Bucs here the same weekend as the Vandy game, I probably wont go to that. Nothing else is really exciting.

You'd think the Steelers would be down, especially considering the rest of the division, but Tomlin has never had a losing season. I also think they'll get improved QB play from Trubisky over the aged checkdown QB they had last year. I think the Pats and Fins will both be in the 9-8 range. The Browns will depend on how long Watson is suspended. If he's lucky enough not to be suspended, they could win the division.

So in an attempt to mimic the success of two retired successful QBs who are brothers and have limited broadcasting experience causally talking about a football game, ESPN is choosing a veteran play-by-play commentator and a former caddie turned golf analyst.

Typical ESPN/Disney. They have something that works and don't understand why it works.

Peyton and Eli are on the Buck/Collins broadcast right now.

Peyton and Eli are on the Buck/Collins broadcast right now.

I caught some of that yesterday during the regular coverage commercial breaks. But the regular ESPN coverage was quite enjoyable with SVP, Curtis and Andy. Better than listening to Azinger or Faldo.

You'd think the Steelers would be down, especially considering the rest of the division, but Tomlin has never had a losing season. I also think they'll get improved QB play from Trubisky over the aged checkdown QB they had last year. I think the Pats and Fins will both be in the 9-8 range. The Browns will depend on how long Watson is suspended. If he's lucky enough not to be suspended, they could win the division.

I'm going to enjoy Trubisky having a much better season than Fields this year.

I'm going to enjoy Trubisky having a much better season than Fields this year.

Neither has an OL to write home about, so I think both will struggle some. But Trubisky has the better WR corps, so I'd give him the edge.

"Wake Forest though..."

Nice. Steve Donatell is the Quality Control coach for Defense. Former Wake OL A'lique Terry is the Assistant DL coach.

The night before his death, Dwayne Haskins drank heavily at a South Florida club, got in a fight with his cousin and left. He had a BAC of between 0.20 and 0.24 when his car ran out of gas and he walked in front of a dump truck on an interstate ramp the next morning. Ketamine was also found in his system. Also hit by a second car.

Yeah but it really sucks for the truck driver. Gonna replay that in his head for a long time.

Yeah but it really sucks for the truck driver. Gonna replay that in his head for a long time.

Truly feel for the driver. Some guy randomly walking across an interstate is just not something you can reasonably prepare for.

As for Haskins, pretty idiotic way to go. Drugged up and stumbling down an interstate after being too stupid to make sure he had enough gas to get home.

Former Cowboys RB Marion Barber found dead in his apt after police were sent to do a wellness check

FitzMagic retires: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34025889/long-nfl-quarterback-ryan-fitzpatrick-announces-retirement-source-says

Will always remember his no look facemask/helmut turned throw on the game-winning drive to beat the Raiders:

ryan-fitzpatrick-threw-a-game-winning-pass-with-his-head-being-pulled-in-the-wrong-direction-in-his-most-amazing-display-of-fitzmagic-yet.jpg

Last edited:
Back