• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

Last Wake WR drafted- 2014, 7th Round, Camp. Career 14 TDs.

Since then, Dortch, Roberson, Surratt, Perry and Serigne have all more TDs than that.

Last Wake WR drafted- 2014, 7th Round, Camp. Career 14 TDs.

Since then, Dortch, Roberson, Surratt, Perry and Serigne have all more TDs than that.

Camp was a good pick there for my Ravens. Trouble was he always had pulled hamstrings and missed half his games.

Of the above, I think Roberson has a good shot at sticking on an NFL roster. And if Perry can run a sub 4-5 40, he could be a 2nd day selection.

There is nothing more anticlimactic than a helicopter flyover after the national anthem

“Life long Giants fan and Make-a-Wish kid”

The first is more terminal than the second. Kid has a good voice for broadcasting.

Mel Kiper is unvaccinated so he is broadcasting from his basement in Baltimore. Dude literally has a job based on 3 days a year and because he didn’t take a vaccine he has to stay home. Get the kind of job security where they won’t fire you despite you not showing up for the 3 days you’re needed.

Hollywood Brown to the Cardinals
AJ Brown to the Eagles

Some pretty big moves into the first round.

The dumb as shit Jags broke the NFL with their Christian Kirk deal. Every WR wants to be paid now so need to trade them away then draft a WR.

what a minute...mel kiper is an anti vaxxer? Mel Kiper has the same credentials to talk about vaccines as my neighbor and my neighbor is a postman.

The donk is off the board, hope he sucks and the Steelers suck for years to come.

Back