• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

I'll never forget those 6 pass attempts made for the Washington Football Team.

Aaron Donald gets a new contract. QB level money to a guy paid to destroy QB's.

If you could pick any active coach other than Belichick, Saban or Clawson (Be serious you Homers) to be the coach of your franchise for the next 10 years, who are you going with?

I think McVay is the quick answer, but he seems to only work well with ready made talent, and a GM that is going to restock the team with veterans. Does he have the same success in a franchise that doesn't do that? Andy Reid isn't around for 10 years.

I think its Tomlin, Harbaugh or Lafleur as a dark horse.

Vrabel's teams always seem to out-perform their talent. FWIW, Shanahan has a great record straight up against McVay, and would've won the last year's NFC Championship if Jaquiski Tart not muffed the easiest pick a safety will ever have dropped in his lap:

Think Brandon Staley could be great, but he's only got one season on his resume.

Yeah, I'd say McVay, Shanahan, Payton, Tomlin and Harbs in that order. Also tentatively like Reich. I'm not a Niners fan, but I really like Lance and hope that Shanahan helps make him a top 10 QB.

DeShaun Watson settled 20 of the 24 suits against him. The NFL suspension will come down soon. Guessing he misses the 2022 season.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34125535/attorney-tony-buzbee-says-20-24-lawsuits-filed-cleveland-browns-qb-deshaun-watson-settled

The league looks better the longer they suspend him, so I suspect your are correct. But then it can be reduced by that federal judge. Any double digit suspension ends the Browns playoff chances for this year.

The article says the settlements are sealed. I wonder which side asked for that. It's always the defense who wants it sealed, but earlier reports said that Buzbee was the 1 who wanted any settlements sealed. I'm guessing the 4 remaining cases are 4 of the strongest against him.

I'll set the over/under on how long he stays retired at 16 weeks.

With the networks outbidding each other for former players to do sideline hijinks, the money may be good enough for him to stay out.

On that note Robby is known to not have spent a dime of his NFL contract money, and instead was living off of his endorsement deals, so its not like he has to do something ever again if he doesnt want to.

I'll set the over/under on how long he stays retired at 16 weeks.

long enough to not have to do pre-season work. so maybe un-retires around the first 4 games of the season.

long enough to not have to do pre-season work. so maybe un-retires around the first 4 games of the season.

I think he’s back for the last 10 games of reg season and playoffs.

Former NFL DL and sideline reporter Tony Siragusa dead at 55

Back