• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

We talkin' about game film. Not even practice.

1588954558148.jpeg

So will someone be with him while studying film, or will it work like online traffic school where you have to spend a certain amount of time on the page before you can proceed, and you can't navigate into a new tab?

So will someone be with him while studying film, or will it work like online traffic school where you have to spend a certain amount of time on the page before you can proceed, and you can't navigate into a new tab?

need eye-tracker technology too so he doesn't bring out his cell phone or the latest Spiderman comic book as a distraction

Definitely feels like an extremely bad sign if you have to force a guy that you’re paying $230MM to study film for 4 hours a week.

They're stuck because he is so naturally gifted, but addicted to video games. Film room cuts into his video game addict time.

They're stuck because he is so naturally gifted, but addicted to video games. Film room cuts into his video game addict time.

Figure out how to put scouting into Madden. There’s a program college teams were using 10 years or so ago.

So is this phenomenon going to be known as Ayton Syndrome or Murray Syndrome?

Julio Jones to Tampa Bay. Can Brady resuscitate his career?

Reminds me of Gronk's answer to a reporter a while back when asked about watching tape. He said he would watch as little as possible and would just ask Tom what he saw and what he should do. I guess you can do that as a TE, but you can't get away with it as a QB. And 4 hours/week is nothing. I'd bet most are watching double digit hours. This explains a lot about the strange off field issues he's had and the late season cratering the last 2 years. I don't see this ending well.

As you noted, major difference between what a tight end d does and what the QB does. If Gronk ran his route or blocked his man, all was well. Murrayneeds to know what all 11 guys do on offense plus what the defense is likely to do. Huge difference.

Jalen Hurts squats 600lbs. Pretty sure if he wanted to truck, he could truck.

This was a neutral arbitrator? Wtf. Calvin Ridley got worse than that for playing fantasy football.

NFL wanted a year. This wasnt the NFL's fine. Good chance the NFL appeals and goes for more.

Either side would have three days to submit an appeal in writing. In that case, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell or his designee "will issue a written decision that will constitute full, final and complete disposition of the dispute,'' per terms of Article 46 in the CBA.

You can bet there will be an appeal by the league. The NFL wanted a minimum 12-game suspension and $8 million or so fine.

15 minutes for each assault. Put another way: his punishment for each (let’s assume) 15 minute assault is: he takes 15 minutes of paid vacation.

I don’t know. The NFL wants him on the field and they can shrug and say that this neutral woman decided this was right.

Back