• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

Dabo's former players are really struggling to keep it clean these last couple years.

what do these tweets mean?

Sciba will be the first NFL player to kick for two teams at the same time.

Will be interesting to see where NIL is a year from now. Though Hartman says this is his last year, any QB with his credentials and a year of eligibility remaining will have to weigh a shot at the NFL vs. a potential seven-figure NIL deal to plug-and-play at a P5 in need of a quick fix.

Will be interesting to see where NIL is a year from now. Though Hartman says this is his last year, any QB with his credentials and a year of eligibility remaining will have to weigh a shot at the NFL vs. a potential seven-figure NIL deal to plug-and-play at a P5 in need of a quick fix.

Interesting take. You never know, but at this point, would guess Hartman is a NFL late round pick or a UDFA next year, but if he has another prolific season, his college resume would be beyond elite. How much is a successful and experienced college QB with a year of eligibility left on the open NIL market? Given this year's experience, you would think a lot more than a 3rd day draft pick.

Sportrac estimates that 2022 5th round NFL draft Sam Howell will receive a $361,599 signing bonus and a total salary of $795,400 in 2022. If rather than going to the NFL Sam Howell had been in the transfer portal, guessing he would have received NIL offers well into the 7 figures.

Last edited:
Justyn Ross (Clemson WR) signed with the Chiefs. Really not sure what is going on there. I'm not saying he's going to be a super star in the league, but the fact that he went un-drafted was shocking to me. Clemson has built a pedigree at that position to where I would loved to have had the Panthers give him a shot.

He had neck surgery a couple of years ago then had some other injuries last season.

Justyn Ross (Clemson WR) signed with the Chiefs. Really not sure what is going on there. I'm not saying he's going to be a super star in the league, but the fact that he went un-drafted was shocking to me. Clemson has built a pedigree at that position to where I would loved to have had the Panthers give him a shot.

He just was not the same post spine fusion. He also seemed to drop key passes last year on the off chance that a good throw was made.

You know, this is absolutely a true and smart statement. You are absolutely right. But dang that is just so messed up and seems so contradictory to what we knew as college sports.

BTW, that was at Chubb's high school weight room, which is where he works out in the offseason.

10-year, $375 million contract to call football games that people will watch regardless of the commentator. He's going to make more money to sit in a booth to talk about games than he ever made as the greatest QB to ever play the game.

I assume they do a reel or whatever, but I don't necessarily think execs pay attention to it and just throw money.

does anyone tune into a sporting event because of who the announcer is? you're going to watch his games if it's your team when they're part of the 1:00 block (and some 4:00s) and then when he's doing the afternoon national game. but no one's wanting to specifically see what Tom Brady has to say when calling the 43rd Giants-Cowboys 4:00 game of the season.

Back