• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

Yes, and the 2 sides were miles apart. As for Watson, he's probably not worth having for his off field issues, but he's a way better QB than Mayfield and also much better in the locker room. Mayfield is a bit of a cancer. The Panthers likely will be having similar conversations and negotiations starting this December.

I would expect Watson's locker room value to go down with the accusations etc. Some guys just won't be OK with what Watson did.

I want Darnold and Mayfield to go away after this year. One year rentals. This needs to be Corral's team.

I want Darnold and Mayfield to go away after this year. One year rentals. This needs to be Corral's team.

If Matt Corral is the answer, you’re asking the wrong question

Watson is going to start their first preseason game. SMH.

I would like to be charitable and blame CTE, which could be part of it, but I think AB has a personality disorder.

Maybe the Jets could take Darnold back if Wilson’s injury is as bad as it looked

Maybe the Jets could take Darnold back if Wilson’s injury is as bad as it looked

Nah, Flacco is the better option. They might win more games with Joe than they would have with Wilson. Not that that does anything for their future.

Actually, ESPN and Florio now reporting that it's a meniscus tear, and Wilson will only miss a few weeks. I'm happy for Wilson's sake. He has a beefed up OL and better play makers than last year and needs to show he's improved.

The NFL app isn’t showing box scores for me. Is anyone else having this problem? I have to use CBS Sports.

The Bucs signed DE Carl Nassib. He played for the Bucs in 2018 and 2019. First openly gay male pro athlete to get a new contract I guess.

Watson's suspension announced, 11 games plus $5 million fine. Still seems light all things considered.

The Browns' 12th game (and likely Watson's first) is.... at the Texans.... Quite the coincidence.

God Schefter is worthless

Cool. My Ravens now get their 1st game against Cleveland without Watson. Division should now be between us and our new AFCN overlords Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase.

Cool. My Ravens now get their 1st game against Cleveland without Watson. Division should now be between us and our new AFCN overlords Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase.

If I am Lamar Jackson, I do not take the field without a new contract.

Seems like a no-brainer, but for some reason, not getting done.

If I am Lamar Jackson, I do not take the field without a new contract.

Seems like a no-brainer, but for some reason, not getting done.

No, he's pulling a Cousins/Flacco. If they can't agree on a contract, he's betting on himself. Who is the highest paid QB since Cousins' 1st year on the franchise tag? Cousins. I think they'll probably work out a deal, but it's safe to say that Steve Bisciotti and Eric Decosta absolutely hate the Cleveland Browns for that ridiculous contract they gave Watson. That's probably what is holding up getting a deal done.

Kendall Hinton with a huge shoutout on GMF this morning as Peter Schrager's #1 guy to root for...said he's having an amazing camp and showed a clip of Russell Wilson gushing about him. Awesome stuff

Back