Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 521

Thread: NFL Year 2022. Preseason Games. Live Football on TV . Where is Tom?

  1. #41
    Eagles cut Fletcher Cox. June 1 designation to spread the cap hit. They supposedly want to bring him back on a different deal. I have no idea why they didn't renegotiate his deal.

  2. #42
    The Pumpfaker greekdeac2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Davante Adams to the Raiders for a 1st and maybe more, to be highest paid WR in the league. Lol QAaron.
    From what I read, Adams wanted out of GB anyway, so they had no choice. GB offered him more money than LV but he turned them down. Rodgers likely knew this before he signed.

  3. #43
    Ojabo's draft status now in doubt. Looks like he significantly hurt a foot on his pro day at UM. Feel bad for the guy.

    I can't believe how long this Watson thing is playing out. He goes to NO, and they're likely the favorite in the NFC. He goes to Atl, and they're Hou level atrocious for the next year or 2. Home must really be a strong draw to him because I'd say screw home and gimme some gumbo.

  4. #44
    didn't realize Carr and Adams played together at Fresno St

  5. #45
    Rusty Larue
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    11,940
    Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    Ojabo's draft status now in doubt. Looks like he significantly hurt a foot on his pro day at UM. Feel bad for the guy.

    I can't believe how long this Watson thing is playing out. He goes to NO, and they're likely the favorite in the NFC. He goes to Atl, and they're Hou level atrocious for the next year or 2. Home must really be a strong draw to him because I'd say screw home and gimme some gumbo.
    Umm, no.

  6. #46
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    134,211
    I assume he meant to add South.

  7. #47
    Rusty Larue
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    11,940
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    I assume he meant to add South.
    I don't think that would be accurate either. NO with Watson should not be the favorite over the bucs with Brady. Especially if Watson has to sit for some period of time.

  8. #48
    Apparently Watson is going to the Browns??

  9. #49
    Message Board Genius
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    48,523
    What a fucking loser.

  10. #50
    Holy shit why wouldn’t he go there, they gave him 230 million guaranteed, only the browns would give someone with his issues that kind of guarantee

  11. #51
    This sucks. Now the AFCW and AFCN will be insanely better than the other 6 divisions. And the NFC will have a somewhat depleted LAR, TB and GB and not a whole lot else.

  12. #52
    every penny is guaranteed. holy shit browns

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    didn't realize Carr and Adams played together at Fresno St
    Twitter/reddit said Adams bought a house in LV next to Carr before the trade.

  14. #54
    Three first round picks, some others and 230 million guaranteed, I mean what could go wrong.

  15. #55
    Where does Baker end up?
    “I like the Deacs and I cannot lie”

  16. #56

  17. #57
    Cleveland?

    The QB disparity between AFC and NFC is just laughable at this point.

  18. #58
    The Pumpfaker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Peak, bitches
    Posts
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    This sucks. Now the AFCW and AFCN will be insanely better than the other 6 divisions. And the NFC will have a somewhat depleted LAR, TB and GB and not a whole lot else.
    Browns had to make a move after the Steelers picked up Trubisky. Can't be left behind

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali Llama View Post
    Cleveland?

    The QB disparity between AFC and NFC is just laughable at this point.
    the nfc just won the last 2 SBs

  20. #60
    put all the great QBs in the NFL in one conference and only one of them can play in the Super Bowl
    DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •