• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The ACC is Pretty Much Screwed

Where does NC State fall in this?

Or Virginia?

Basically inconsequential sports programs in grand scheme of things. Wuffies haven’t won a fball or bball ACC title in 40+ & 35+ years. UVa, while decent in bball of course has sucked in football forever.

Basically inconsequential sports programs in grand scheme of things. Wuffies haven’t won a fball or bball ACC title in 40+ & 35+ years. UVa, while decent in bball of course has sucked in football forever.

George Welch says hi

I wonder if they realize that if those teams only play each other, the overall net record for a season is .500. For every win, another team gets a loss. For every team with 0 or 1 loss, there will be teams with very few wins.

This has always been my take on smaller super conference. Half are losers. Maybe richer losers but still losers.

Maryland says "Doesn't matter. Got paid."

Would you rather be "everybody's W" in the Super Conference or Magnolia League winner?

Ask UofSC. They are a major afterthought in the weak SEC East. Yes, a few decent years, but largely awful. Someone in the Columbia newspaper wrote that they should leave the SEC because winning is what matters to fans. This money isn’t seen by anyone other than the athletic department. It means nothing to 99.9% of people.

Ask UofSC. They are a major afterthought in the weak SEC East. Yes, a few decent years, but largely awful. Someone in the Columbia newspaper wrote that they should leave the SEC because winning is what matters to fans. This money isn’t seen by anyone other than the athletic department. It means nothing to 99.9% of people.

So like a Letter to the Editor ? I can assure you that the general consensus of USC fans is not to leave the SEC and your continued slurring of that program, it's students, and its alumni along with your thinly veiled love for their ACC counterparts from South Carolina is not unnoticed.

Would SC fans get as much joy winning outside the SEC?

So like a Letter to the Editor ? I can assure you that the general consensus of USC fans is not to leave the SEC and your continued slurring of that program, it's students, and its alumni along with your thinly veiled love for their ACC counterparts from South Carolina is not unnoticed.

Also, why do I give a shit if it’s noticed? I’m from Columbia and used to teach at UofSC. It’s a shitty school with a shitty, trashy fanbase.

Would SC fans get as much joy winning outside the SEC?

Maybe if they were in the ACC, but probably not. Nobody from NC or SC should want to play Syracuse in anything. Fuck Syracuse. I'd rather play Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, or Florida in tiddlywinks any day of the week. We play UNC-CH out of conference.

Also, would Wake fans enjoy a trip to the Men's Final Four, Women's Basketball Championships, winning the CWS back-to-back, or going to the conference football championship game every now and then ?

Also, why do I give a shit if it’s noticed? I’m from Columbia and used to teach at UofSC. It’s a shitty school with a shitty, trashy fanbase.

You had that opinion before you accepted the job to teach there, so that's on you.

Oh my god I'm so proud of you for chasing your dreams.

Maybe if they were in the ACC, but probably not. Nobody from NC or SC should want to play Syracuse in anything. Fuck Syracuse. I'd rather play Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, or Florida in tiddlywinks any day of the week. We play UNC-CH out of conference.

Also, would Wake fans enjoy a trip to the Men's Final Four, Women's Basketball Championships, winning the CWS back-to-back, or going to the conference football championship game every now and then ?

I agree that I want to play those schools. Why the hell are you defending UofSC? I always wonder if you’re even a Wake fan. Just go to the SEC/UGA boards somewhere. We’d all be happier.

So what the fuck does that have to do with your constant insulting of USC alumni ?

Sorry about your mom and dad.

Back