• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '22-'23 Roster Construction - +Ituka/Carr/Appleby/Bradford

Doesn’t only a select group get invited to the combine? Based on that number, you’d assume Jake is the only one with a shot at that and even that is no certainty.

I mean didn’t Forbes basically say he was encouraging them all to go this route?

It was really fun caring about college basketball again, but I’m quite sure we will not be having a good time next season.

I mean didn’t Forbes basically say he was encouraging them all to go this route?

I seem to remember that just being for the seniors. Not sure he ever mentioned Jake. Could be wrong.

Mucius Monday
Jake Today
Dallas Wednesday?
Daivien Thursday?

Hopefully those that are not likely for the NBA will come back

It may have primacy over the kind of high school kids we can recruit now but not the elite players I hope we can recruit soon.

It may have primacy over the kind of high school kids we can recruit now but not the elite players I hope we can recruit soon.

Forbes has said that he expects to continue recruiting a mix of elite HS talent and elite players from the portal. He has also said he would prefer to have fewer to recruit in future seasons than he had to get for the 21-22 season.

Duke is taking some elite HS talent to the final 4.

Second round picks at best.

Alondes is a steal for some team.

Forbes does not want to bring in 7 new guys. But it's looking like 6?

Both Mucius and Laravia have the option to return. I expect Williamson and Walton will do the same. We will know more as time passes.

Patience is a benefit in college basketball 2022.

This. The portal is a short term fix. The longer term fix is good high school players.

Back