• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '22-'23 Roster Construction - +Ituka/Carr/Appleby/Bradford

It doesn't matter which highlight film you see of Bradford. 95% of it is him dunking the shit out of everything.

The other 5% is him blocking the shot of people much shorter than him.

Hoping he can get back in shape, because I think that's the key. He has some athleticism, which you can see in his freshman year KSU highlights. But he looked pretty terrible as a sophomore after the pneumonia and COVID (and weight gain).

It doesn't matter which highlight film you see of Bradford. 95% of it is him dunking the shit out of everything.

Hoping he can get back in shape, because I think that's the key. He has some athleticism, which you can see in his freshman year KSU highlights. But he looked pretty terrible as a sophomore after the pneumonia and COVID (and weight gain).

He'll have three inches on Bacot. How much is "much?"

Covid, pneumonia and hip injury is a recipe for getting out of shape….

his rebound numbers are pretty bad for his size

only working off the highlight reel, I get bad hands vibes

Now there's a solid reference.

Did any of our players ever actually make it into that? Every year we'd talk about if so and so would just get into Pete Newell's bigman camp, they'd be __ team All-ACC next year.

p sure Visser went, no?

isn't his improvement the basis for the joke?

Think there's enough there to be intrigued by Bradford. He is big and moves alright. He does block Flo Thamba once in that highlight package, and that's another large guy -- Bacot-sized, at least. Funny to see him backing down Manek a couple of times in his freshman highlights.

his rebound numbers are pretty bad for his size

only working off the highlight reel, I get bad hands vibes

his rebounding numbers are bad his freshman year but astoundingly bad his soph year, but the context from ATS post could be a silver lining / reason for optimism.

p sure Visser went, no?

isn't his improvement the basis for the joke?

I think the joke preceded Visser.

Bradford looks like a pretty athletic rim runner, but it's hard to see him as the answer in the post. We needed a C better than Marsh. Carr's stats suggest he could play stretch 5 with some size. His highlights are heavy on threes, but he only attempted 1.2 a game last year which is fewer than Walton last year (1.6). He shot 60% inside the arc on 5.4 attempts per game.

Last edited:
Bradford highlights are like any other highlight and show only the good, but I like that he's decisive around the rim. No fucking around with that kid. Dunk, quick hook, or back you up and quick hook.

Bradford highlights are like any other highlight and show only the good, but I like that he's decisive around the rim. No fucking around with that kid. Dunk, quick hook, or back you up and quick hook.

That's good to hear! Feels like we haven't had a decisive C since Eric Williams or Kyle Visser.

I feel like Doral had it figured out in his last year. Wish he'd have stayed for his senior year, but oh well. Ancient history.

Last edited:
Yeah. Wake has been pretty solid to great at C over the years. We've been spoiled. Kind of like Wake football at kicker.

Guess it's the stench of the lost decade. Had kind of forgotten how productive Doral Moore was his last year. Just felt like Wake had a lot of big men that brought the ball down too much instead of just taking it to the rack.

Back