• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '22-'23 Roster Construction - +Ituka/Carr/Appleby/Bradford

They already have under grad degrees from other schools I believe, they may not have finished grad degrees.

Are Williams, Sy, and Walton, not getting degrees?

They were not in the graduation program for receiving degrees this May. Most of those programs require a full year, so degrees would be expected end of summer.

Ian DuBose got his M.A. degree. It was listed that it was conferred August 15, 2021. So did Jack Crane and Steve Claude, both also conferred last August.

They were not in the graduation program for receiving degrees this May. Most of those programs require a full year, so degrees would be expected end of summer.

Ian DuBose got his M.A. degree. It was listed that it was conferred August 15, 2021. So did Jack Crane and Steve Claude, both also conferred last August.

Thanks. I was surprised because all 3 were Academic all ACC, it's hard to get a Master Degree in a single academic year so that makes sense.

So now we just wait to hear about Williamson and LaRavia...

Have to think Williamson will say something soon, given graduation is now behind us.

Jake has a couple of weeks and I figure he'll use all of his time.

If either doesn't return, I wonder what will happen with the additional scholarship... International? Grad transfer wing? Another transfer?

FS1XIdqXoAAYNDj

Something something [Redacted] socks

We're doing updates on LaRavia and Williams at the NBA Combine on the Pro Hoops Deacs thread. Doesn't look good for him coming back. He dropped out of tomorrow's scrimmages which is a sign he's gotten some very good feedback.

Last edited:
There was never any hope. Only a fools hope.

Nah but we’ve known he’s gone. Good luck Jake and ManMan!

With one spot left when LaRavia formally declares, I wonder if Forbes will just hold on to it to see if any players who declared for the NBA and entered the portal.

Tyree, Daivien, Monsanto, Carr, Davion/Marsh is a tough lineup. We are going to be good again.

With one spot left when LaRavia formally declares, I wonder if Forbes will just hold on to it to see if any players who declared for the NBA and entered the portal.

That could be a great consolation to our 1 yr of Jake.

Joey Baker??

6-6 grad transfer, underutilized at his previous school….

He’s from NC.

Last edited:

based on my brief research, kenneth lofton jr from latech would be the perfect fit. hopefully jake and manman are in his ear. some folks on twitter think he will return (although he is crushing the combine)

based on my brief research, kenneth lofton jr from latech would be the perfect fit. hopefully jake and manman are in his ear. some folks on twitter think he will return (although he is crushing the combine)

Son of the baseball player?

I have a gut feeling Ituka is going to be a star.

That’s what I’m thinking too. Higher ceiling than Appleby.

It will be interesting to see how the guard rotation shakes out.

Carr is the guy right now that appears to have a wide open shot at big time minutes day 1.

Last edited:
Back