• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i work for two hours and you grad students and HS teachers plowed through 150+ posts. impressive

King memes seem to be the result of actual men earnestly calling each other kings.

Seems what the youths would call "wholesome" but also what the youths would call "cringe"

I proposed an off-site to Buffalo Wild Wings today, but no one on my team was interested. March Madness in your 20's is so much better. You are either on spring break or you have enough people around who dont mind going to a bar on noon on a Thursday.

And before I get the Buffalo Wild Wings hate, I live in the burbs so options are limited, and no matter what Buffalo Wild Wings you go to, you know the quality you're getting. That combined with beer prices, and plenty of tvs, its a solid choice for the day.

this here was post #1837 at 9:38am today.

It's fucking bullshit that our team can't make free throws.

c1e

When I committed to Wake out of high school, one of the reasons I chose to go there was that I felt it was a good free throw shooting school.

Now all these selfish AAU kids are missing free throws with the game on the line.

just want to clarify that these memes are for YB and not the other board academics

Tk do you graduate this semester? If so, when do you defend? I defend April 1 which seems incredibly early and also cruel.

nah maybe I defend my prospectus this semester

Do your advisors give you free rein/rain/reign to write whatever drivel you come up with as long as you can defend it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back