• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 34: NIT Round of 16 -- VCU at LJVM -- 4 pm Saturday - ESPN+

Ok so we are taking 35 3’s tomorrow. And Dallas gets under 5 shots that are not from rebounds.

While not on TV, at least they scheduled is when only one NCAA game would be going on.

Hopefully we remember we can do that, instead of jacking up threes.

Good luck with that, though it would be a pleasant surprise to value the ball and employ a "good to great" approach in shot selection.

Sort of like watching the MSU-Davidson game.

Adding to the Carter Whitt speculation - they've got him wearing #53 here?

If we aren't beating the press, give Whitt some burn. I know that kind of sounds crazy, but his court vision could help us get the ball up the court.

On paper this game is going to be littered with turnovers. We could see 40 combined.

Anyone need tickets? Can’t use mine today. Section 121 row E.

PM me

If we do play at A&M it will be free admission. Do NIT road teams get a ticket allotment?

If we aren't beating the press, give Whitt some burn. I know that kind of sounds crazy, but his court vision could help us get the ball up the court.

Yeah why not - it is the NIT so no harm in giving him another shot. Should be a pretty low pressure situation for him form a crowd/importance standpoint.

Hard to believe the no call when they “stole” it from Alondes.

Back