• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Monsanto

I don't know if I could ever possibly hate a thread any more than I hate this thread.

If a poster isn’t worth engaging with, why do people give his threads oxygen

What a dumb fuck thread. I’ll take Damari on my team any day. As Skip used to say: I prefer errors of commission than omission. He’s aggressive. And young. He’s a stud.

Probably cause you suck!

Probably.

He took an ill-advised shot today, but there's no reason to think he isn't a team player. He brings the energy and has had a lot of awesome moments this season, coming off of achilles surgery. Damari will be just fine. One ill advised shot doesn't warrant a call out thread, IMO.

Imagine working your ass off to recover from an achilles injury months ahead of schedule - the rehab, the surgery, the anxiety of getting back on the court and taking the first hit to your bad ankle... And then some dumbshit boomer calls you out for one questionable three despite you shooting over 40% and leading the team on the year.

Of equal credibility, maybe Manman should sit for the first 5 or 10 minutes of our next game for that ill-advised dunk attempt when technically the game was still in question. Seems like showboating, he needs to be disciplined... Lol.

I hate this call out thread, but, I really thought I was hallucinating when he hoisted it from 25 with a 9 pt (or was it 7?) lead with a minute to go and most of the shot clock left. Worst shot I have ever seen in context.

First y’all try and bully Carter into transferring and now y’all are going after Bookie.

Idiot fanbase

I don't think a bunch of old farts on a sports board are going to bully anyone to transfer. If so, they need to find a life at 20 years of age. But, it's obvious the kid needs to move on and free up a scholarship.

Nobody is trying to bully anybody to transfer , despite what Strickland says when he neg reps you.

Nobody is trying to bully anybody to transfer , despite what Strickland says when he neg reps you.

Imagine being this salty about a neg rep and not getting why it’s shitty to have call out threads and pile-ons lol

Back