• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Monsanto

As a team we nearly did what we shouldn't shoot lots of 3's against one of the best 3 point defenses in the country. We shot 6 or 7 3's in a row and with no result and then hoisted up an 8th for good measure before Davien hit the 9th.

Forbes had to call a timeout to try and get the team from shooting 3's. Jake had the ball under the basket and passed out for a 3. Not sure how Monsanto going 1-5 from 3 makes him not a team player. We were 7-25 from 3 which is not what we should have been doing.

There are only two players on this team that really should have 3 pt green lights, that's Monsanto and Davien (when he's dialed in).

VCU didn't score a basket for 8 minutes but they cut it to 3 during that time, which was because we kept bricking 3's.

As a team we nearly did what we shouldn't shoot lots of 3's against one of the best 3 point defenses in the country. We shot 6 or 7 3's in a row and with no result and then hoisted up an 8th for good measure before Davien hit the 9th.

Forbes had to call a timeout to try and get the team from shooting 3's. Jake had the ball under the basket and passed out for a 3. Not sure how Monsanto going 1-5 from 3 makes him not a team player. We were 7-25 from 3 which is not what we should have been doing.

There are only two players on this team that really should have 3 pt green lights, that's Monsanto and Davien (when he's dialed in).

VCU didn't score a basket for 8 minutes but they cut it to 3 during that time, which was because we kept bricking 3's.

This offense built on inside out passes and shooting the three when open.

We are due a good shooting night from outside hopefully we get it on weds.

The shot with a minute left was dumb, and Forbes appeared to be giving him the look of death as a result. It didn't necessitate this call-out thread. It's a shot for the game thread.

Boomers don’t simply abuse game threads. They must memorialize bad takes in their own threads.

Had he made the shot, no one would be complaining, even though it would still have been an ill-advised shot.

Had he made the shot, no one would be complaining, even though it would still have been an ill-advised shot.

Place would have exploded, in part because it was such an outrageously ill-advised... the life of a shooter.

Now I’m trying to think of the worst threads in OGBoards history.

Deacon93
Dude better get on the ogboards train. I don’t like how undisciplined he is. Love when he shuts the fuck up and is just reading but the green light to start threads is to green for this dude. The posting language when he replies in a thread or someone else makes a better post, bothers me. This is a message board dude. Time to grow up and be the poster that could be only mildly annoying if you lose the boomer brain.

Dude better get on the Forbes train. I don’t like how undisciplined he is. Love when his shot is falling but the green light is way to green for this dude. The body language when he doesn’t get the ball or someone else decides to make a play, bothers me. This is a team game dude. Time to grow up and be the player that could be all ACC if you mature.

This guy is probably some dumb ass opposing fan hoping Monsanto sees this and wants to transfer because he wants his team to have him. Any normal Deac fan loved Monsanto and the energy and excitement he brings to the team.

When asked about his success this season Alondes ALWAYS says, coach let's me be me. Maybe coach is letting Monsanto be who he is, I don't see anyone complaining when he's busting 3's in somebody's eye.

Purest jump shot at WF since Skip Brown. The roof is his ceiling (M Jordon).

Exactly what my dad said a couple weeks back.

The problem is his dick is somewhere in the 9-10 inch range, and that's a heavy burden to carry with out popping off from 30 feet with 60 seconds to play and a 6 point lead.

90xdicks cant understand.

The problem is his dick is somewhere in the 9-10 inch range, and that's a heavy burden to carry with out popping off from 30 feet with 60 seconds to play and a 6 point lead.

90xdicks cant understand.

Risk of stepping on your own dick may limit ceiling, lowering expectations accordingly.

Back