• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Monsanto

Deacon93

Reaction score
Dude better get on the Forbes train. I don’t like how undisciplined he is. Love when his shot is falling but the green light is way to green for this dude. The body language when he doesn’t get the ball or someone else decides to make a play, bothers me. This is a team game dude. Time to grow up and be the player that could be all ACC if you mature.

Works two ways. We have a bunch of grown-ass men sitting in chairs who get paid, also called coaches, who need to coach the kid in these situations.

Wordle 273 4/6*

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Dumb thread. Jeez he tore his Achilles 10 months ago and he is playing and helping his team win.

Dumb thread. His conditioning will come back, but he plays defense, rebounds the ball, and passes as well. Yes, he has occasional heat check but he is the best shooter we’ve had since Justin Gray

Dude better get on the Forbes train. I don’t like how undisciplined he is. Love when his shot is falling but the green light is way to green for this dude. The body language when he doesn’t get the ball or someone else decides to make a play, bothers me. This is a team game dude. Time to grow up and be the player that could be all ACC if you mature.

Classic 90xdeac thread. Love it

Didn’t see the game but 1-6 in 21 min doesn’t seem threadworthy especially since we already have a Monsanto thread.

Didn’t see the game but 1-6 in 21 min doesn’t seem threadworthy especially since we already have a Monsanto thread.

He took a 35’ three with lot of time on the shot clock and under a minute. It was a bad shot but hardly worthy of the criticism he is getting. This is the NIT and he and the rest of the team looked like they wanted to have fun. They are kids and achieved only the fifth 25 win in our history. Apparently not good enough for some of our “fans.”

Yeah, let’s take a microwave and reign him in. That seems like a great idea.

Is this serious?

Back