• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 7: Answers due Friday at 12

All hail the silent Africa plurality

let's take a moment to appreciate the pure stupidity of this answer

Pretty sure that was me. Haha

i read those questions in terms of percentage. So I sucked on both of those

Reading comprehension for the win

I am charging a client $1100/hour this afternoon on a bankruptcy tax issue. It's a PE firm though so I assume we're all good with it.

I may or may not have eaten a banana this morning; cant remember. But I definitely skipped lunch and I'm going to start drinking soon.

What are you celebrating? You tied gooner. I'd be thinking up new screen names.

If I need a new screen name for tying gooner, you probably should just go ahead and retire for losing to him by 62 points

If I need a new screen name for tying gooner, you probably should just go ahead and retire for losing to him by 62 points

Shhh…let parlay have his reality. When he is in a home in a couple months, it’ll be all he has left.

I thought about shark, but then I realized it's not fucking 2016 and holy shit just let it die.

Baby _______ was a Sheep question from September 2021 and Shark won then, too.

“Those that fail to learn from (recent Sheep) history are doomed to repeat it.”

I am charging a client $1100/hour this afternoon on a bankruptcy tax issue. It's a PE firm though so I assume we're all good with it.

How long does it take a PE teacher to make that much money?

Good one!

Obviously the problem is not with me but with TownieDeac's questions. In spite of that our team perseveres. This is a team game and I'm all about my team.

Baby _______ was a Sheep question from September 2021 and Shark won then, too.

“Those that fail to learn from (recent Sheep) history are doomed to repeat it.”

So it's my fault none of you have grown as players?

I thought Baby Shark went away when Gerardo Parra left the Nationals.

What is the biggest percentage of a team's weekly points a single player has ever gotten? Because I feel like 342/793 points has to be it. Lol I tied for first and team TI still came in second to last for the week

Back