• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 7: Answers due Friday at 12

The instant debate around the question is why it's such a good Sheep question and why Townie is the GOAT shepherd

People knowing Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria, Ethiopia and Morocco should have disqualified Africa as an answer.

The instant debate around the question is why it's such a good Sheep question and why Townie is the GOAT shepherd

He is. And I imagine him evil laughing as he writes them, or assembles the responses.

The argument over whether Green Day is punk was interesting. Even if it is it shouldn't win, but probably will.

I will feel sick if Green Day wins.

I am nowhere near the audiophile (is that the right term?) that some of you seem to be, but Green Day (aside from maybe their early stuff) is NOT punk.

Give me The Ramones or the Sex Pistols or even The Clash.

Antarctica or Australia never crossed my mind. Don't get too cute with Sheep questions, there are many more simpletons like me out there than galaxy brained posters such as yourself.

I will feel sick if Green Day wins.

I am nowhere near the audiophile (is that the right term?) that some of you seem to be, but Green Day (aside from maybe their early stuff) is NOT punk.

Give me The Ramones or the Sex Pistols or even The Clash.

It's sheep though! The answer is the most famous mainstream band that played punk rock. Which is Green Day.

I'm still trying to figure out how knowing there are 7 continents and 2 of them are Australia and Antarctica is "overthinking it".

How do you all function in everyday life? Is everyone here posting from some sort of home where you receive constant care?

I'm not upset, FWIW... I just think it is funny.

It's sheep though! The answer is the most famous mainstream band that played punk rock. Which is Green Day.

Really? I'm a 90s kid, and I think the Sex Pistols were more famous. There was a movie about them. The Clash were/are more famous too.

I'm still trying to figure out how knowing there are 7 continents and 2 of them are Australia and Antarctica is "overthinking it".

How do you all function in everyday life? Is everyone here posting from some sort of home where you receive constant care?

are you mad or are you actually laughing

Yeah, I get it. I just think that most of the people that post here in the The Pit are music lovers and would balk at Green Day being considered a punk band.

It was one of those questions where I knew Green Day was probably the answer, but I just couldn't do it.

Contrast that with Africa, where you are all morons.

i am proud to have accidentally headed off a unanimous Q1

My wife handles our finances

Really? I'm a 90s kid, and I think the Sex Pistols were more famous. There was a movie about them. The Clash were/are more famous too.

I think in 2022 more people know who Green Day is than know who the Sex Pistols are. But I'm only like 70% sure of that

Yeah, I get it. I just think that most of the people that post here in the The Pit are music lovers and would balk at Green Day being considered a punk band.

It was one of those questions where I knew Green Day was probably the answer, but I just couldn't do it.

Contrast that with Africa, where you are all morons.

it's not our fault that you and Toogs insist on THINKING while playing this game

Back