• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 7: Answers due Friday at 12

I think in 2022 more people know who Green Day is than know who the Sex Pistols are. But I'm only like 70% sure of that

As far as fame goes, I'd put the Clash over both of them. I think you are more likely to randomly hear a Clash song on the radio than Green Day. I ended up going with the more quintessentially punk one, which may have been a mistake, but I think sheep know that "punk" is one of those things people get particular about defining.

Punk Rock: a loud, fast-moving, and aggressive form of rock music, popular in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

Hey guys, hope you all enjoy this loud, fast-moving, and aggressive song from PUNK ROCK GODS Green Day!

As far as fame goes, I'd put the Clash over both of them. I think you are more likely to randomly hear a Clash song on the radio than Green Day. I ended up going with the more quintessentially punk one, which may have been a mistake, but I think sheep know that "punk" is one of those things people get particular about defining.

Well, we're both going to have to try to enjoy our single points up here on these high horses.

Punk Rock: a loud, fast-moving, and aggressive form of rock music, popular in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

Hey guys, hope you all enjoy this loud, fast-moving, and aggressive song from PUNK ROCK GODS Green Day!

i should've gone with plain white tees and Hey There Delilah

the cheese is under the sauce

200.gif

The lack of Googling still never ceases to amaze me. I thought French for language but like the first 5 lists on Google all say Italian. And then Green Day was the overwhelming Google answer as well. In 2022, thinking one knows the masses thoughts better than a supercomputer search engine AI universe machine is funny.

The lack of Googling still never ceases to amaze me. I thought French for language but like the first 5 lists on Google all say Italian. And then Green Day was the overwhelming Google answer as well. In 2022, thinking one knows the masses thoughts better than a supercomputer search engine AI universe machine is funny.

sheep is an art, not a science. Can't just google your way to the top. You need the HUMAN ELEMENT.

by the way Gooner, i have gotten really grouchy at work in the last couple of weeks, to the point where a client told me that I was being a little too hard on someone that they're looking at acquiring. (to be fair, the target is claiming $7 million of tax credits that I think is total bullshit, so I am totally justified in my righteous indignation.) So i may actually be turning into RSF

7. How many months a year do you need a jacket to go outside?
5 - 35
6 - 11
4 - 5
8 - 1

8. A girl’s name that starts with “H”
Hannah - 25
Heather - 17
Harper - 3
Helen - 3
Hillary - 3
Hole - 1

9. A punk band
Green Day - 18
The Clash - 13
The Ramones - 13
Sex Pistols - 6
Blink 182 - 2

I am smarter and know more about what people think than any stupid machine.

it's the sheep answer. It's famously a continent that Americans know nothing about.

Yep. But apparently Americans don’t know enough about their own continent.

That's why the answer is The Ramones.

Yep. I didn’t even realize Green Day was a punk band until looking it up.

7. How many months a year do you need a jacket to go outside?
5 - 35
6 - 11
4 - 5
8 - 1

8. A girl’s name that starts with “H”
Hannah - 25
Heather - 17
Harper - 3
Helen - 3
Hillary - 3
Hole - 1

9. A punk band
Green Day - 18
The Clash - 13
The Ramones - 13
Sex Pistols - 6
Blink 182 - 2

picking up 14 points on these three questions is a new low

by the way Gooner, i have gotten really grouchy at work in the last couple of weeks, to the point where a client told me that I was being a little too hard on someone that they're looking at acquiring. (to be fair, the target is claiming $7 million of tax credits that I think is total bullshit, so I am totally justified in my righteous indignation.) So i may actually be turning into RSF

giphy.gif

Back