• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 7: Answers due Friday at 12

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
1. An underpaid profession
2. An overpaid profession
3. A language spoken with a beautiful accent
4. A language spoken with an ugly accent
5. The continent you could name the most countries
6. The continent you could name the fewest countries
7. How many months a year do you need a jacket to go outside?
8. A girl’s name that starts with “H”
9. A punk band
10. An ice cream brand
11. A perennially bad professional sports team
12. Baby ______

No discussing answers til deadline. All are welcome. PM me your answers.

I hope you were intentionally ambiguous on two of these. If so, fuck you, good job.

Thread open, feel free to discuss answers, going for a quick reveal!

If 6 isn't Australia I hate all you people.

This week felt especially difficult.

I went lawyer instead of CEO, but otherwise yep.

If 6 isn't Australia I hate all you people.

Oceania is the continent, Australia is the country. I guessed the ambiguity would confuse people.

Also 2 is going to be lawyer, there is alot of lawyer hate on the board.

Oceania is the continent, Australia is the country. I guessed the ambiguity would confuse people.

Also 2 is going to be lawyer, there is alot of lawyer hate on the board.

Well, yeah, and my dumbass also forgot Antarctica is a continent so yay.

Oh shit. Yep. Retracted. I hate myself.

I'm not 100% sure that sheep would interpret the question the same why I did, but thats what I went with.

When did they start calling the continent of Australia Oceania? I learned it as Australia in elementary school (late 80s-early 90s), and I don't think it was assumed to include Marshall Islands and Tuvalu and those other ones.

I'm not 100% sure that sheep would interpret the question the same why I did, but thats what I went with.

When did they start calling the continent of Australia Oceania? I learned it as Australia in elementary school (late 80s-early 90s), and I don't think it was assumed to include Marshall Islands and Tuvalu and those other ones.

What continent is New Zealand part of ?

lol I thought of it as lowest percentage I could name, so I happily take my medicine.

I definitely learned the phrase "island-continent" when referring to Australia. Calling Australia itself a continent is how we eventually decided that Greenland was the worlds largest island.

Girl's name with H was pretty brutal.

Rule of 5 on jacket months?

Back