• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 35: Deacs @ A&M -- Wednesday 7 pm - ESPN 2

Love listening to Stan during the games but these radio commercials almost keep me from doing it. Holy shit my ears.

Our talent level is on par with A&M and at least half of the ACC

No way Manning or Bz win at least 10 ACC games, let alone 13, this season with same players. Forbes’s coaching made most of these players appear to be better than what they actually are.

If Laravia is NBA ready, why can't he even get off a shot a good shot in a NIT game.

Not ready at all.

His biggest challenge IMO is to be a lot more solid with the ball. He over dribbles and gets himself into trouble. He definitely needs another year.

We look like shit but not because Forbes is suddenly a bad game coach. We are not the type of team that plays well against teams that play great pressure defense - we haven't handled it well all year. And when the open shots we get aren't falling, we are screwed.

Yup. We are lucky when aren’t down more.

Take 1/2 of Steve's salary if it ends up being a 20 point loss to a bunch of rags.

Oh look, A&M students lined up to get in the game. I'm sure it was like that at Wake for our first two games, as well...

If anything, at least this game reinforces our need to find guys who can snipe from outside. We've had streaky guys all year, and Monsanto seems like he can be the kind of guy in the future, but you need at least one guy if not two that will make a defense respect the three game. We have none. Everybody on the floor can shoot the three, but none very well. Not a good recipe for a team that shoots as many threes as we do.

His biggest challenge IMO is to be a lot more solid with the ball. He over dribbles and gets himself into trouble. He definitely needs another year.

He definitely needs another year. Hopefully he's getting good advice re. his options.

Everyone over dribbles on this team. Most of our TOs are due to it...

Idk...it feels much worse than a 17pt deficit. Plenty of teams go on 10-0 runs or better. We *could* get back in it. But if we keep getting called for fouls every trip down the court then no we're done for.

can't hit a fucking shot

This. We've missed more than a dozen wide open shots. The offense has produced a ton of great looks, Cam made one and I think the entire rest of the team is 0% outside the paint. It's insane.

Back