• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 35: Deacs @ A&M -- Wednesday 7 pm - ESPN 2

if you did tell me in november wake would finish 25-10 i would have expected a loss in ncaa tournament. but oh well. better than 11-20

Walton is trapped and dribbling it out at 7 feet and everyone on our team runs away from him. Great.

So how many turnovers do we have now? Who’s fault is it that this team has failed to learn to value the basketball all season? This is a basketball fundamental and can be coached

Our lack of a true pg has been an issue all year. It's really apparent against good defensive teams.

our futility at get rebounds (and more broadly, all loose balls) continues to puzzle me.

The officiating still is terrible even though we played like s***

Can someone smarter than me explain why we dribble into the double team around half court and pick up our dribble? Are we intentionally trying to draw pressure so someone else is open?

Our lack of a true pg has been an issue all year. It's really apparent against good defensive teams.
Agreed but it doesn’t excuse the pure carelessness with the basketball. We lack discipline and have all year. We have consistently turned the ball over all year. A true PG would help but our issue is bigger than that

Let's try to get this game into OT.... cut into the lead at first TV TO. :thumbsup:

Back