• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 35: Deacs @ A&M -- Wednesday 7 pm - ESPN 2

I don’t have a ton of clear memories from Bz years, but I’m pretty sure we look as bad as any team I remember seeing us put out on the floor.

Continuous sloppy play and carelessness with ball is usually not a sign of a well coached team. Somewhat concerning as we have the talent and even Forbes has said as much…

The bad possessions look so much worse because our good ones are all ending in misses. That's 5 wide open 3's we've missed in addition to some moderately covered ones. 0%.

Continuous sloppy play and carelessness with ball is usually not a sign of a well coached team. Somewhat concerning as we have the talent and even Forbes has said as much…
Forbes has done an excellent job assembling talent. Below average in coaching that talent

Our 3 point shooting totally went away at the end of the year.

Dude idolizes Billy freaking Gillespie. It’s all he talked about in the pre-game press conference. That’s concerning.

Forbes reminding me of Manning on the sideline, pacing quietly doing a whole lot of nothing

So thankful the cbi championship went to double to so this garbage isn’t shown….

Looks like the team and Forbes are ready for the season to be over. Disgraceful performance all around

Back