• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are you pulling for UNC or Duke in the Final 4?

Are you pulling for UNC or Duke in the Final 4?

• Duke

Votes: 45 42.9%
  • UNC

Votes: 60 57.1%

• Total voters
Fuck duke

Wish I could see who the dukie posters are.

yxdFc6ZF_t.jpg

Last edited:
We should do another poll UNC vs. Kansas. 1 vote here for Kansas.

Half the parking lot at our church will have Hole car flags when I pull up tomorrow, only to be followed by tons of Hole neckties and sweaters in the sanctuary. Not a single Duke fan in our congregation that I can think of, but a very solid NCSU and Wake contingent that will be united by our mutual disdain for all things Hole-ish.
I can avoid K changing the channel when he is on t.v., but absent staying in my house there's no escaping the Hole worship here in my hometown. Our local radio station has a beach music show every Saturday afternoon; dip-shit host played the Carolina fight song after every commercial break today (presumably; I changed the channel after the 3rd or 4th one).
I totally get the K hate and will try to glean some enjoyment from his misery over the loss to the Holes (again), but here in eastern NC the disdain for all things UNC is very up-close and personal.
I am sure you have a large ECU contingent that will also be disdainful.

2703939-1207686674-646x485.jpg

We have to rely on BILL SELF and KANSAS to stop the bleeding? Rock Chalk. Get revenge for 1957, KU.

Holy shit, I just watched the interview and K absolutely trashed mark Williams … totally on brand for for that piece of crap.

Let's see how great that shitty little high school gym is without his sanctimonious ass coaching them.

I never hated Stackhouse because he is Craig Dawson’s uncle. In my era, our guys were usually pretty friendly with the UNC guys, but not the Duke players. In trying to explain to my husband all the many reasons why I despise K, I can’t remember the guy that was on their team for like 10 years who he used to rough up
CP at Cameron- the Stormin Mormon. Anyone remember?

I just hope the UNC loss(es) isn’t (aren’t) so devastating to K he decides he doesn’t want to go out like that.

I just hope the UNC loss(es) isn’t (aren’t) so devastating to K he decides he doesn’t want to go out like that.

I wonder how the national media would treat him if he did pull a Tom Brady and decide to come back. I don't think he will, but I also wouldn't be shocked if he did. It makes it harder for him because he announced his farewell tour but it isn't like he cares or has any shame.

He doesn't move well. You have to think he hung on as long as physically possible.. I don't think his body would be up for running it back.

Thank you! I think the Mormon guy is some other guy they used as an “enforcer” and I’m mixing the two up.

My guess is you're thinking of Matt Christensen. Chris Burgess was another Mormon but hardly an enforcer.

I think Caleb Love will make a nice SG in the pros.

Size? About the same size maybe with better length than CJ McCollum, and no I am not saying he is CJ.
Bacot will land somewhere as a backup big. You don't grab 20 boards like that and end up in Europe. Hell I've got Isaiah Hartenstein and Isaiah Roby on 1 of my fantasy teams right now. Bacot will play somewhere.

And don't count out RJ Davis. The PG has really come on lately and while small, it's not like Cole Anthony is big, fir example.

So yes, some of these UNC guys are also pro level IMHO.

We should do another poll UNC vs. Kansas. 1 vote here for Kansas.

Yeah, I guess rock, chalk, jayhawk, though I have no idea what the phrase means. But I don't know if I'm interested enough to watch. Watched the women's major last night instead and then a show. I just could not get into the tournament after that 1st weekend.

Back