• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, not my experience at all growing up in Winston, phdeac. My experience is much closer to strick's.

Growing up in the middle class, in ardmore, attending public schools, I knew lots of annoying Carolina fans, but they for the most part were from the state of North Carolina or their family went to school there.

I don't remember knowing a single duke alumnus growing up, but my school was peppered with awful duke fans (including manifestdestiny, who split his fandom with wake), none of whom knew anybody that went there, or cared about football.

Carolina, as an institution, attracts all kinds of students and fans, some annoying, some despicable, and some who don't care at all about sports.

duke attracts only one kind of student and fan -- slytherins

Great post. Fuck Duke.

Man, just had to bust a kid getting baked in the bathroom. Day ruined.

with both lines of text, i just realized

galapagos is my favorite vonnegut novel

i think about it a lot

Ok, so next year the wife and I can go to one of these places for 12 days for free. Where should we go?

1.) Ecuador and the Galapagos
2.) Egypt and the Nile
3.) Brazil and Argentina
4.) Croatia and Slovenia
5.) Australia
6.) Kenya

What a random assortment of places. I know little about visiting 1 and 2.
3 seems fun especially if you go during the winter, rainforest would be neat to check out. Crime in Brazil is not a joke though
4 would be great during the summer. Slovenia is such a hidden gem.
5 you can jump around different parts, and if you like diving, the reef isn't bad (there is better diving in the world).
6 Your big cost will be a safari

What a random assortment of places. I know little about visiting 1 and 2.
3 seems fun especially if you go during the winter, rainforest would be neat to check out. Crime in Brazil is not a joke though
4 would be great during the summer. Slovenia is such a hidden gem.
5 you can jump around different parts, and if you like diving, the reef isn't bad (there is better diving in the world).
6 Your big cost will be a safari

mako loves diving with sharks

gotta go to australia and swim with some great whites

what's a song that makes you move no questions asked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back