• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never heard the britney toxic/pony mash up until a few weeks ago and i gotta say it slaps

re: Gaston - the chorus slaps but the rest is hard to groove to

lol we're talking sonic affect and you're mr logocentric over here

i need music that slaps words be damned

4:13 onward in Knights of Cydonia type beat

has anyone here listened to the album that won AOTY last night?

never even heard of dude

What is the difference between song of the year and record of the year

can one really separate one from the other

i just did

the larger debate is more about a long philosophical and scientific lineage that insists that words can never be reduced to sounds tbh

which is fine I guess but unfortunately it (for one) impedes the hearing of the voice

the written word and oratory demands that the voice be managed

this is all stuff that's going into my prospectus so that's why i'm rehearsing it here

damn people here really don't have a song that forces them to move huh

sat down on the toilet this morning and immediately got a knock on my door from my landlord. sorry man, gonna have to wait.

sat down on the toilet this morning and immediately got a knock on my door from my landlord. sorry man, gonna have to wait.

bet they were waiting until you were at your most vulnerable #landlord

We're reading Night and studying the Holocaust, and we watched this scene last week and then today a kid named Bruce was called out over the intercom to go to the dentist, and another student started yelling "Goodbye Bruce! Goodbye Bruce! Goodbye Bruce", and does the fact that I had to walk out of the room so they didn't see me belly laughing make me a terrible teacher and person?

i don't like to be the person who talks about things they didn't like but I finally finished reading The Maltese Falcon for the first time.

I mean, it was fine but meh

We're reading Night and studying the Holocaust, and we watched this scene last week and then today a kid named Bruce was called out over the intercom to go to the dentist, and another student started yelling "Goodbye Bruce! Goodbye Bruce! Goodbye Bruce", and does the fact that I had to walk out of the room so they didn't see me belly laughing make me a terrible teacher and person?

see, the kids are paying attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back